GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 3 Philadelphia @ NJ - 5/3/12

NJCroMag

itll be interesting to see what kovy does tonight.. but i hope he only plays if he's truly ready to go

we gotta come out and play tonight boys. philly is gonna play with fire tonight and you have to expect them to be playing with some anger. match their intensity, block shots, and get a lot of shots on net. we can do this boys... pleaseeee get the w tonight

LGD!! :cheers: :cheers:

Glad all you guys still occupying the great Garden State will be able to finally experience some second round action at the ROCK! Hope the Devils bring it tonight... I will be watching at a bar somewhere in Jacksonville, Florida, and plan to be just as loud as I was at last game's bar... quite a few of my coworkers are Philly fans...

Go Devils!!

in reply to the question of whether it'd be nice to sit out tonights game and rest the full week kovy said, "well why would you sit there and rest if you feel better and are ready to go." if he's sincere, then awesome.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=176097〈=en&navid=DL|NHL|home

and yes, if there was still any doubt that kovy has two different color eyes, just watch the video, it is so evident.

LGD!! :cheers:

LGD!! Come out like u did in the last game but score for the entire game and not wait til the 3rd please. Make them fight for everything. We can beat these guys. Just win. I don't wanna hear how great the flyers are anymore!!! I hate living like an hr 10 away from Philly. Everyone is a Philly fan even if they dot watch hockey!! I hate it!! Fvck Philly and the state of PA!!!!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?n4xs50

Kovy a game-time decision. according to nj.com, the "lower-body injury" is/was a herniated disc. Don't know if we can quote that because TG said even Kovy would not reveal what it was exactly. Hopefully he doesn't aggravate it while playing.

I want to get one of those orange shirts their crowd was wearing last game and use it for toilet paper when we win this

Edited by Legion15