2012 Jets Thread

Beezer34

Early rumblings say Cotchery might miss 2 games with an apparent groin injury. MRI tomorrow.

Sign Coles?

They didn't the last time they needed a receiver (during Holmes' suspension), don't see why they would now that he's been inactive for three months. We should still have enough weapons for now with Holmes, Edwards and Keller to go along with the backs and Brad Smith.

jets-browns.jpg

Great win!

Yeah.. that's what I said. GREAT Motherfvcking WIN! :clap: :clap:

If there's one thing RR says, which I agree 1,000% with.. it's: "We don't apologize for victories."

Damn fvcking skippy. We shouldn't apologize for sh!t. Good teams make their own luck. You think if the Jets finish with a 12-4 record and win the Division, anybody will remember how we did it?! Or do you think (when looking back) people will just say; "hey, remember that 12-4 Jets team that won the Division?" The haters want to focus on that sh!t. So what? Let them!! There's so many positives to take away from this team. THAT'S what we should focus on!

Our defense has looked amazing! We've had only ONE GAME all season, where we've allowed the opposing team to score more than 20 points on us. Our QB already has 2,000 yrds.. and has given us 14 TD's for his efforts. LT is averaging 100 yrds a game! I mean c'mon, take a look.

Good teams get lucky.. don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. You know how many Championship teams look back, and see a number of ugly games they've won at seasons end, in any sport? The Jets make the plays they need to make. They take advantage of their opportunities, when they get them. Period! People say; "oh, the Jets are winning games.. but they're not playing well." WHAT THE FVCK DOES THAT TELL YOU!!

Let's head into Week 11.. beat Houston.. move to 8-2.. and go eat a fvcking snack! :ECW:

--------------------------

OFFENSE

Giants 401 yards Offense/game (#2) Jets 350 yards Offense/game (#12)

Giants 249 yards Passing Offense/game (#7) Jets 202 yards Passing Offense/game (#20)

Giants 152 yards Rushing Offense/game (#3) Jets 148 Rushing Offense/game (#4)

Giants 216 points for Jets 182 points for

DEFENSE

Giants 250 yards allowed/game (#1) Jets 307 yards allowed/game (#6)

Giants 170 yards Passing/game (#2) Jets 220 yards Passing/game (#18)

Giants 81 yards Rushing/game (#2) Jets 87 yards Rushing/game (#4)

Giants 160 points against Jets 130 points against

Giants Point differential: +56

Jets Point differential: +52

You know what stat means the most to me when I look at the two teams? *JETS: 7-2.. *GIANTS 6-3.. smiley-cool06.gif

..as expected, you've run away hiding with your tail between your legs, like the obedient dog that you are. Do us all a favor going forward.. DON'T COME BACK! Whatever whole you've crawled into to lick your wounds.. STAY RIGHT THERE! Continue avoiding this place like the plague, and feast on your humble pie for as long as you'd like. Stroke yourself silly with your stat analysis', and Power Ranking drivel.. and don't look back! We all promise to keep in mind how we battle our grand inferiority complex of the big bad New York Giants. Just remember to make sure you swallow hard, when you read the newspaper tomorrow. Publish your garbage in the Giants thread. (Lord knows, it needs some attention) It will be tough going on, without reading your material I will admit.. but no tougher than the tears you will be fighting back next week, when the Eagles drop you to 6-4. You have been exposed for the Jet hating clown that you are.. and have been properly labeled as a direct result.

Now piss the fvck off, and stick to your own god damn team! smiley-gen154.gif

It's a humbling game, isn't it, ThreeCups?

i wonder where threecups is? :giggle:

So go take this inferiority complex level drivel to the Giants thread! Get the hell out of here troll.

Threecups, the whole sarcastic, "We know you must be jealous," routine? Reminds me of Yankee & Ranger fans. It's why I cheer for the Jets.

He's our good luck charm gentlemen. We should be thanking him, instead of pwn'ing him. He start hating on this team late last year. Since then, the Jets have won 14 out of 18 games! (don't believe it? see for yourself!) Every Sunday without fail.. he continues to waste his afternoon, hating on THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL.

Three cheers to ThreeCups!! Our little lucky rabbits foot. smiley-happy112.gif

Edited by Beezer34

I'm Sick of people calling these last 2 wins "lucky".

It's not luck. It's called heart and determination. Grind out 60 minutes and leave nothing on the table and things are bound to go your way. Bottom line is that these 2010 Jets never give up. The only lucky ones are us fans, as we are witnessing the true meaning on the word TEAM.

On the road, Down 10 points with 2:46 to play. Did I honestly think there was a chance for the win? No. But the New York Jets did.

On the road, with under 1 minute left in OT when it felt like absolutely nothing was going our way. Did I think we could squeak another W out? Eh, Not really.But the New York Jets did.

jets-browns.jpg

You know what stat means the most to me when I look at the two teams? *JETS: 7-2.. *GIANTS 6-3.. smiley-cool06.gif

..as expected, you've run away hiding with your tail between your legs, like the obedient dog that you are. Do us all a favor going forward.. DON'T COME BACK! Whatever whole you've crawled into to lick your wounds.. STAY RIGHT THERE! Continue avoiding this place like the plague, and feast on your humble pie for as long as you'd like. Stroke yourself silly with your stat analysis', and Power Ranking drivel.. and don't look back! We all promise to keep in mind how we battle our grand inferiority complex of the big bad New York Giants. Just remember to make sure you swallow hard, when you read the newspaper tomorrow. Publish your garbage in the Giants thread. (Lord knows, it needs some attention) It will be tough going on, without reading your material I will admit.. but no tougher than the tears you will be fighting back next week, when the Eagles drop you to 6-4. You have been exposed for the Jet hating clown that you are.. and have been properly labeled as a direct result.

Now piss the fvck off, and stick to your own god damn team! smiley-gen154.gif

He's our good luck charm gentlemen. We should be thanking him, instead of pwn'ing him. He start hating on this team late last year. Since then, the Jets have won 14 out of 18 games! (don't believe it? see for yourself!) Every Sunday without fail.. he continues to waste his afternoon, hating on THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL.

Three cheers to ThreeCups!! Our little lucky rabbits foot. smiley-happy112.gif

And the award for the most delusional sports fan on Earth STILL belongs to....drumroll please...BEEZER34! "The best team in football"??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is standup comedy. I don't care if the Jets have 7 wins, they are NOWHERE near the best team in football. Most of the Jets fans here seem to have enough sense to realize the Jets are getting extremely lucky seemingly every week and need to improve their play significantly to do anything this season. But YOU are on a whole different level. Overtime wins against Cleveland and Detroit, and this is something you are proud of? Detroit handed the game over when they decided to pass on 3rd down instead of running the ball, combined with the bonehead penalty when someone crushed LT when he was out of bounds. Cleveland drops an INT on the late drive in the 4th quarter which allows the Jets to get 3. Then in OT, former Jet Chancey Stuckey decided to give the Jets their biggest gift of the day and try to fight for an extra yard or 2 when Cleveland was already in FG range to win the game!!! If you think the Jets will go ANYWHERE in the postseason playing they way they are now you are NUTS. You may be 7-2 and the Giants are 6-3, but guess what? The Giants won the Super Bowl in a season when they were 10-6. I am not too worried about regular season records, but last I checked they were still in FIRST place. Beezer34, will you make a sig bet on what team goes further? Since the Jets are "the best team in football"????

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

LOL..

..aww, look at the little baby crying like a bitch. It's okay little baby, don't let the fact that the Cowboys embarrassed you, make you cry.

Every week the Giants have to "prove" something to the people like you. If the Giants beat the Eagles it would be "Go and beat INSERT TEAM NAME HERE".

hmmm.. see that's funny coming from you, because every game the Jets win.. you cry like a bitch. :rofl:

---------------------------

*Before the Browns game..

You can be sure Mangini won't hand you the game on a silver platter like Jim Schwartz did!

Jets end up winning, and you cry like a bitch..

Cleveland drops an INT on the late drive in the 4th quarter which allows the Jets to get 3. Then in OT, former Jet Chancey Stuckey decided to give the Jets their biggest gift of the day and try to fight for an extra yard or 2 when Cleveland was already in FG range to win the game!!!!!

*Before the Lions game..

Looking forward to Calvin Johnson vs Cro/Revis....

Jets end up winning, and you cry like a bitch..

..another lucky win handed to them by a crappy team. They could easily be 4-4 right now with losses to Denver AND Detroit. Gonna be a rough second half for them I think....

*Before the Minny game..

I think the Vikes are coming out fired up for this one tonight. Moss' debut, trying to save the season, etc. PREDICTION: Vikings 27 Jets 24

..Jets end up winning, and you cry like a bitch..

Jets looked atrocious....

37-crying_baby.jpg

..keep crying like a bitch clown boy.. PLEASE. We all enjoy reading it. ;)

Just remember to finish all your..

humble-pie.jpg

Edited by Beezer34

And the award for the most delusional sports fan on Earth STILL belongs to....drumroll please...BEEZER34! "The best team in football"??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is standup comedy. I don't care if the Jets have 7 wins, they are NOWHERE near the best team in football. Most of the Jets fans here seem to have enough sense to realize the Jets are getting extremely lucky seemingly every week and need to improve their play significantly to do anything this season. But YOU are on a whole different level. Overtime wins against Cleveland and Detroit, and this is something you are proud of? Detroit handed the game over when they decided to pass on 3rd down instead of running the ball, combined with the bonehead penalty when someone crushed LT when he was out of bounds. Cleveland drops an INT on the late drive in the 4th quarter which allows the Jets to get 3. Then in OT, former Jet Chancey Stuckey decided to give the Jets their biggest gift of the day and try to fight for an extra yard or 2 when Cleveland was already in FG range to win the game!!! If you think the Jets will go ANYWHERE in the postseason playing they way they are now you are NUTS. You may be 7-2 and the Giants are 6-3, but guess what? The Giants won the Super Bowl in a season when they were 10-6. I am not too worried about regular season records, but last I checked they were still in FIRST place. Beezer34, will you make a sig bet on what team goes further? Since the Jets are "the best team in football"????

Ok you nonsense is a little tired and old. Everyone seems to fvcking forget, Nick Folk, umm MISSED 3 FG's, ONE IN OVERTIME! Yea, and we were the lucky ones.. Get over yourself. Yea the Giants did win the superbowl, congrats, you beat the cheaters, but if you don't think the whole PLAYOFF RUN was lucky, YOU my dude, are the delusional one.. Ya' got sh!t ON by the 2nd worse team in the fvcking league. You haven't beaten anyone who put up a fight. Don't talk sh!t till week fvcking 17.

Giants "fans" never like to see us Jets FANS happy and it's fvcking sickening. Root against the Eagles or Cowboys, who are YOUR RIVALS instead of us. I hope the Eagle win tonight and shut you faggots the fvck up, and take first place.

Early rumblings say Cotchery might miss 2 games with an apparent groin injury. MRI tomorrow.

Sign Coles?

On a personal level, I'd be able to bust out my old 87 jersey for Sunday, but as a team standpoint, I don't thin Lavern has it anymore, and I wouldn't mind B.Smith stepping in.

I don't care when people say the Jets are lucky. I remember a few "lucky" wins for the Saints last year. I'm not saying the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl like the Saints did, but here's what I am saying: I'm going to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.

And the Browns are no cakewalk. That's a good win yesterday over a football team playing pretty well right now, I don't care if they're 3-6.

I don't care when people say the Jets are lucky. I remember a few "lucky" wins for the Saints last year. I'm not saying the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl like the Saints did, but here's what I am saying: I'm going to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.

And the Browns are no cakewalk. That's a good win yesterday over a football team playing pretty well right now, I don't care if they're 3-6.

+1.

And if Cleveland started the season the way they are turning up the heat now, they could easily be 5-4, 6-3.

0.jpg

Big Props to Fat Man Francesa, who earlier today finally gave CREDIT, where CREDIT is due..

..he gave the Jets praise for their "bend but not break" fortitude, and (albeit reluctantly) marveled over how the Jets "refuse to lose" games.

;) Way to swallow your pride fatso! Now sit back, and enjoy the ride. B )

Edited by Beezer34

Well the Detroit game was lucky, the Cleveland game we were fortunate. Big difference, we were only 'lucky' in the respect that we tried to give the game away, probably should have but got more opportunities to finally win it. Really if you were scoring yesterday's game on points the way you would a boxing match the Jets would have won handily.

But Giant fans are the last ones that should be yapping about our luck with their murderer's row schedule so far.

0.jpg

Big Props to Fat Man Francesa, who earlier today finally gave CREDIT, where CREDIT is due..

..he gave the Jets praise for their "bend but not break" fortitude, and (albeit reluctantly) marveled over how the Jets "refuse to lose" games.

;) Way to swallow your pride fatso! Now sit back, and enjoy the ride. B )

give francesa credit. he wised up

Hardly.

There are two types of people in this world. Those who can admit when they're wrong, and have the ability to defend themselves in spite of it. And then there are the others whom (despite looking like complete asses) stand there defiantly in the face of defeat, unable to relinquish their animosity. However.. THEIR crusades are the most humorous because, rather than finally offer their affirmation when they've clearly been painted into a corner.. they come up with new creatively unique claims, to back up their flawed logic.

..like the text message I received yesterday from a certain individual.. which read; "There is a league wide conspiracy in play, to keep the Jets from losing."

Although Mike Francesa is without question, a hater, make no mistake about it.. he does NOT want to be grouped in the same category with these foolish clowns, for fear of further losing his (already damaged) credibility. Thus.. he has been left with no other alternatives, other than to sadly drop his "smoke & mirror" claim(s) regarding the New York Jets.

Giant fans are the last ones that should be yapping about our luck with their murderer's row schedule so far.

oohhhhhhhhh just wait though bro.. the best is yet to come! Take a look at their schedule. Jacksonville who's got 5 wins.. Green Bay who's got 6 wins.. the Eagles who have 6 wins, 2 more times.. the Redskins (who are very dangerous) twice.. I love it!

Yesterday's game, was the last la-la trip on their Free Ride 2010 Tour. Now the days of 2nd & 3rd string QB's are done!

Your nonsense is a little tired and old.. Get over yourself.

I hope the Eagle win tonight and shut you faggots the fvck up, and take first place.

I am absolutely delighted that ThreeCups' antics have been identified with so many different posters throughout this thread.

..he's certainly made alot of friends here. :giggle:

Edited by Beezer34

Hardly.

There are two types of people in this world. Those who can admit when they're wrong, and have the ability to defend themselves in spite of it. And then there are the others whom (despite looking like complete asses) stand there defiantly in the face of defeat, unable to relinquish their animosity. However.. THEIR crusades are the most humorous because, rather than finally offer their affirmation when they've clearly been painted into a corner.. they come up with new creatively unique claims, to back up their flawed logic.

..like the text message I received yesterday from a certain individual.. which read; "There is a league wide conspiracy in play, to keep the Jets from losing."

Although Mike Francesa is without question, a hater, make no mistake about it.. he does NOT want to be grouped in the same category with these foolish clowns, for fear of further losing his (already damaged) credibility. Thus.. he has been left with no other alternatives, other than to sadly drop his "smoke & mirror" claim(s) regarding the New York Jets.

oohhhhhhhhh just wait though bro.. the best is yet to come! Take a look at their schedule. Jacksonville who's got 5 wins.. Green Bay who's got 6 wins.. the Eagles twice.. the Redskins (who are very dangerous) twice.. I love it!

Yesterday's game, was the last la-la trip on their Free Ride 2010 Tour. Now the days of 2nd & 3rd string QB's are done!

I am absolutely delighted that ThreeCups' antics have been identified with so many different posters throughout this thread.

..he's certainly made alot of friends here. :giggle:

Despite all your chest thumping over beating mediocre teams with miracle after miracle in OVERTIME; I was able to hear the screeching breaks you SLAMMED on when I suggested the sig bet over WHO WILL GO FURTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS, THE JETS OR GIANTS. Since the Jets are such a potent juggernaut, ARE WE ON FOR THE SIG BET?!?!?

Ok you nonsense is a little tired and old. Everyone seems to fvcking forget, Nick Folk, umm MISSED 3 FG's, ONE IN OVERTIME! Yea, and we were the lucky ones.. Get over yourself. Yea the Giants did win the superbowl, congrats, you beat the cheaters, but if you don't think the whole PLAYOFF RUN was lucky, YOU my dude, are the delusional one.. Ya' got sh!t ON by the 2nd worse team in the fvcking league. You haven't beaten anyone who put up a fight. Don't talk sh!t till week fvcking 17.

Giants "fans" never like to see us Jets FANS happy and it's fvcking sickening. Root against the Eagles or Cowboys, who are YOUR RIVALS instead of us. I hope the Eagle win tonight and shut you faggots the fvck up, and take first place.

On a personal level, I'd be able to bust out my old 87 jersey for Sunday, but as a team standpoint, I don't thin Lavern has it anymore, and I wouldn't mind B.Smith stepping in.

I do not care that Jets fans are happy, but I am sick of their fanbase talking nonstop week after week about how great they are when they are beating mediocre teams with more gifts than Santa gives out every December 25th morning. Congratulations, your teams is 7-2. But they have to be one of the least impressive teams to ever be 7-2 in NFL history. I will offer any person here the same thing that Beezer34 is running from...A SIG BET ON WHO GOES FURTHER, THE GIANTS OR JETS....

I do not care that Jets fans are happy, but I am sick of their fanbase talking nonstop week after week about how great they are when they are beating mediocre teams with more gifts than Santa gives out every December 25th morning. Congratulations, your teams is 7-2. But they have to be one of the least impressive teams to ever be 7-2 in NFL history. I will offer any person here the same thing that Beezer34 is running from...A SIG BET ON WHO GOES FURTHER, THE GIANTS OR JETS....

You still bounce around the criticism. You complain about one thing with the Jets, and the same can be said for the Giants, and you go right back to the same thing. Giants fans are the first ones to thump chests, and talk nothing but sh!t when they win. WE played mediocre teams?!?! Are you kidding me? And the Giants have such a hard schedule? Go to the thread that resebles your fan base, a quiet and abandoned Giants thread. We're least impressive? OK. Go with that. Go with that stupid bullsh!t nonsense. When the Giants play someone worth beating, come back and talk. The only teams you played who are any good, were the Colts, and they sh!t all over you. Oh and you lost to the Cowboys, a great tea... oh wait, their the 2nd worst in the league. AND THEY DESTROYED your UNimpressive poser of a team. The NFC east is the way it should be right now, with the Eagles in first place.

There's "luck" (the Giants schedule) and then theirs will and determination, and FIGHT, oh and TALENT.

Despite all your chest thumping over beating mediocre teams..

LOL..

..you mean like clinging to a 6 point lead in the closing minutes of the 4th quarter, against a 1-6 Cowboys team? Or how about winning that 28-20 game against the lowly Lions, after you were trailing by 7 points throughout the entire 3rd quarter? You mean games like that? :doh1: Fact's being what they are, Big Blew should be 4-5.. no question about it.

Contradiction.. AND an inflated ego! You gotta love that combo! ;)

pot-kettle-black.jpg?w=402&h=302

I hate hypocrite clown boys. GO AWAY CLOWN! Your self`deception doesn't work.. with people who have half-a-brain. Go spew your 3rd grade ramblings to the Giants faithful. You'll be revered as a God to them, I assure you. :uni:

EDIT: How bout them Eagles, putting up 60 points last night?! :w00t: Is the frustration of realizing the "free ride" (ie: Charlie Whitehurst.. Shaun Hill.. Caleb Hanie.. Todd Collins.. Matt Moore.. etc..) crashed & burned with the G-Girls hopes, hit you yet?

Edited by Beezer34

..which is why he's so eager to take someone up on his moronic "sig-bet" he's been crying for.

Divulgence! It's a bitch aint' it brah? smiley-cool18.gif

Why is the sig bet moronic? If the Jets are such a dynasty and the Giants are so bad, WHY NOT TAKE THE BET? Take off your track shoes and stop running and MAN UP! It is hard to take anything seriously from someone who thinks that Mark Sanchez is better than Eli Manning AND Aaron Rodgers. :lol:

Fact of the matter is, Giants play in the NFC....enough said

Packers over Jets

Saints over Steelers

Falcons over Ravens

Yes the AFC has wins over the NFC as well; but NFC teams can beat the almighty AFC too folks....

Edited by ThreeCups