We will likely have to trade Zajac eventually

Daniel

Some of you guys are talking about Zajac like he's Patrik Elias in his prime. Hell, he's not better than Elias right now.

Some people think Patrick Elias is perennially stuck in 2006.

The wake up call is going to be brutal when the guy's decline becomes sharper this season.

Some people think Patrick Elias is perennially stuck in 2006.

The wake up call is going to be brutal when the guy's decline becomes sharper this season.

And you've been talking about this wake up call since 2008 or 2009? At the end of the day, Elias was top 10 in scoring last season. Will he match that again...I'd say no chance, but again, he was the Devils best player in the disaster that was 2010-2011 and even better last season.

Give the guy his props once in a while before continuing to hammer home the decline of Patrik Elias.

The fan pleading with Zach in the rain to stay after Game 6 of the SCF didn't help...don't bother sending letters to Travis.

If anyone thought a few hundred fans begging him to stay was going to help an athlete make a lifetime decision...well I don't know what to say to that.

Edited by devilsrule33

If anyone thought a few hundred fans begging him to stay was going to help an athlete make a lifetime decision...well I don't know what to say to that.

can you imagine if I wrote a letter to Parise? He'd be like "one Benjamin wants me to stay and 980,000 want me to go." ok...bad joke.