GDT: Washington Crapitals @ New Jersey Devils

TheMazz

Pretty scared going into this one to be honest. Anyway, LETS GO DEVILS

Hopefully, if the Devils DO lose this one, there won't be a deluge of "This was a game the Devils had to win, Washington was 0-3 coming into this one!" The Caps are going to win some games eventually!

But a 3-0-0 start would be nice. LET'S GO DEVILS!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that jersey on Kovy...looks way too much like, well, ya know...

If they lose this it will because of sloppy play and they have been far from sloppy so far. Sure the team makes some mistakes out there but scoring hasn't been a problem and Marty has been Marty. They should do OK against an imploding Caps team but we've been suprised before

Well Coorslight is off to a 2-0 start this year. :P It's all good man, some of the superstitious types may get worried now but I'm sure no one is pissed. I think Coorslight was just messing with you with no harm intended. B )

This.

Also once these two thread are merged..and the Devils win tonight then the Mods are gonna have fun cause me and TheMazz have to make 2 GDTs every game until they lose. Yes you're to blame for that also Mazz!

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils!!! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

I wasn't going to go this year...but I want to take my little girl to a game so badly! She's 4-and-a-half...she's been to a couple of games with me and mommy, but I'd love to have a daddy-daughter day, and indoctrinate her, even if the league insists on driving us all insane with their nonsense.

I wasn't going to go this year...but I want to take my little girl to a game so badly! She's 4-and-a-half...she's been to a couple of games with me and mommy, but I'd love to have a daddy-daughter day, and indoctrinate her, even if the league insists on driving us all insane with their nonsense.

Give in. Any sort of boycott is just robbing you of memories.

She'll have hockey guaranteed until she is 12 and a half :)

This.

Also once these two thread are merged..and the Devils win tonight then the Mods are gonna have fun cause me and TheMazz have to make 2 GDTs every game until they lose. Yes you're to blame for that also Mazz!

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: Let's Go Devils!!! :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Every GDT we make must have the same title and team name pun as well. Can't forget that.

Every GDT we make must have the same title and team name pun as well. Can't forget that.

We'll have to coordinate accordingly with accordions!

Allison_Concertone_web.jpg

But no seriously...this may start a new wave of GDT's. Dualing GDT's. I'm still surprised we used the exact same title and pics at the top.

We'll have to coordinate accordingly with accordions!

Allison_Concertone_web.jpg

But no seriously...this may start a new wave of GDT's. Dualing GDT's. I'm still surprised we used the exact same title and pics at the top.

I know that's a kid with an accordion but this gives me an idea.

I know Ninja babes is a big thing here. Perhaps now we can make a tradition out of...accordion babes?!

stock-photo-8656050-young-rockabilly-woman-playing-accordion-on-couch.jpg

Edited by TheMazz