NFL Week 8!

CRASHER

I think Childress was right to cut Moss, you just don't pull the crap he did last week - on or off the field. Of course the problem being why you let Favre get away with murder constantly...but given that ownership raised hell just in letting Moss go when Childress had cause I'm not sure he'd actually be able to do anything with Favre even if he wasn't afraid of the Great Favreini anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Childress was right to cut Moss, you just don't pull the crap he did last week - on or off the field. Of course the problem being why you let Favre get away with murder constantly...but given that ownership raised hell just in letting Moss go when Childress had cause I'm not sure he'd actually be able to do anything with Favre even if he wasn't afraid of the Great Favreini anyway.

I don't think he did it the right way... word out was that ownership was VERY unhappy about that move.... but that's just the last blow of shots and things I like to rip on about that gutless worm :P

Merriman to the Bills, good for them giving him a shot.

Moss to the Titans, and our national nightmare can now end...until Moss's next postgame lovefest towards New England after pulling up lame on an easy TD.

He's not back in NE...I didn't think he would be, but ya never know...thank God.

It's actually somewhat surprising that the Titans were the ONLY team to put in a claim for him. Then again, most of these other teams don't have coaches as respected and hard-*** as Fisher.

That is the key: Fisher is an excellent coach, along the lines of the Moss idol Bellichek.

Chris Johnson's value skyrockets now.

At least for 2-3 weeks this keeps the 8th man out of the box for CJ at least

Also when Kenny Britt comes back will be interesting to see who they double... the washed-up ex-dangerous deep threat... or the overrated kid from Rutgers who drops as many as he gets :P

Fisher is one of three coaches that can keep him in line.... I wish he had gone to the Skins :saddevil: :saddevil: