2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Did our building sound that loud last year on tv at least?

I was lucky to make all 11 playoff home games last year and the Coliseum seems like it may have a small edge on us.

It did for the Flyers series and Game 6 Rangers.  Not so much SC Finals though.

I'm waiting for the Coliseum to break-out a "Da-vid Vol-lek" chant.

This is the same pens team that got ousted in the first round last year. Until shero realizes they need to upgrade their D (because he won't do sh!t about that embarrassment fluery) they won't be a post season threat

Mark my words: Fleury and Bylsma will both be run out of Pittsburgh on a rail if they lose this series. I'd be losing my fvcking mind if I was a Pens fan right now.

Mark my words: Fleury and Bylsma will both be run out of Pittsburgh on a rail if they lose this series. I'd be losing my fvcking mind if I was a Pens fan right now.

Shero might be too.  Losing to a 'good' Flyers team is one thing, losing to the Isles (after other losses to Tampa Bay and Montreal in recent playoffs) is another.

It's okay as a Devils fan to root for the Isles to kick the Pens out of the playoffs, right?  Just for this round.

I would be doing this if I didn't happen to know an obnoxious Islanders fan. He ruined the team for me. Otherwise I like a good underdog story. The Islanders are pesky, but I hate them the least of our current division rivals.

Shero might be too.  Losing to a 'good' Flyers team is one thing, losing to the Isles (after other losses to Tampa Bay and Montreal in recent playoffs) is another.

Nothing would surprise me. Losing this series would be an unspeakable disaster for that organization. It could warrant a total house cleaning.

Pittsburgh's warts are really showing on defense and in net.

Oh and John Tavares is kinda good.

5-4 Isles.

Scary that they're going to get even better with Strome and Reinardt, and perhaps Niedereitter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It has to be Vokoun in game 5 because Fleury is a disgrace

I wonder why people ever complain about Marty when I see goals like #6 go in on Fleury.  

Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ

Penguins superior to Isles on paper. Isles brought scissors.

The funny part is after Game 1 it looked like it would be a three-game sweep with the Isles forefiting Game 4.  I had visions of '94 Isles-Rangers after the 5-0 beatdown.