2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

This ends up being a 2pt game by the skin of the Rags teeth

Fine, we'll take it, We win tomorrow and we're 3 behind Columbus. Rags expelled a ton of energy tonight and might go with Talbot tomorrow

Not a chance in the world.  If they go with Talbot (as well as he's played) Vigneault has bigger brass ones than anyone in our organization, that's for sure.

That jackets rangers game was incredibly entertaining. Who would have thought Nash would muck it up all night in Columbus.

EDIT: LOL, I haven't been paying attention to Clarkson all season so I just got a nice chuckle when I saw his stat sheet. 4 goals 6 points -8 in 49 games

Edited by Zubie#8

That jackets rangers game was incredibly entertaining. Who would have thought Nash would muck it up all night in Columbus.

EDIT: LOL, I haven't been paying attention to Clarkson all season so I just got a nice chuckle when I saw his stat sheet. 4 goals 6 points -8 in 49 games

Not that it's much better but it's 4 goals, 6 assists for 10 points. You were shorting him 40% of his seasons production, lol