Cheap Jerseys

mikepeluso8

I hate jersey threads

I honestly don't get the need for this thread. All the knockoff jerseys look exactly the same and I wouldn't doubt all those websites source from the same factory.

It's also usually started by members who say they don't want to pay money to go into the pockets of millionaires but also whine when they hear news the devils are in financial trouble

So the horrible bubbling on the letters and numbers, the terrible looking finals patch, the wrong font for the letters and numbers and the fact that the crest is on crooked is considered perfect?

It looks horrendous.

If you wanna pay $300 for better bubbling and a more straight crest, go ahead. The rest of us will be sane.

If you wanna pay $300 for better bubbling and a more straight crest, go ahead. The rest of us will be sane.

I just got my henrique premier jersey customized by EPS. For the jersey that I got on sale from sports express going out of business sale last year and lettering fees I paid $130.

BTW there should be no bubbling.

Go have fun with your terrible looking jerseys. They provide good comedy at the arena.

Edited by DevsMan84

Seriously. It's like one of these pops up every few months. I don't get either side of this same old arugment. Buy whatever the hell you want. I've never judged someone that was wearing a fake jersey or not at a game. I just don't get it.

It's not jersey threads that start this. It's knockoff jersey threads.

I'm all in favor of locking or deleting this thread btw.

I'm not a jersey guy. I'm not an apparel guy. In fact the only thing Devils I own is a ball cap. But we are season ticket holders for the Jets and many, the majority in fact, of people I speak to, sit near and interact with on a Jets message board all buy from these sites now. It peaked my interest and I owe a Ranger fan buddy one from a bet about Paroise, I wanna buy my Ranger loving boss one. And maybe just maybe I will grab one for myself on the cheap.

For what I need to do, this works perfect.

To each his own.

It's not jersey threads that start this. It's knockoff jersey threads.

I'm all in favor of locking or deleting this thread btw.

How about you stop posting and people who are interested in cheap jerseys can chat. You leave, we stay. Have fun. Later.

And frankly, it sounds like it is people like yourself, who probably wear Devils jerseys to work (because, you know, you are so obsessed over them being perfect) that I am trying to avoid. I don't work at Staples, so the quality of the jersey I wear once a year and hang in my closet the other 364 days is not quite as imporant as my mortgage, car payment etc. Just some food for thought.

Edited by mikepeluso8

I have 2 sites that are very good. I'll pm you them. The jerseys go for about 50 on these two sites

Yes please, send them over. I am looking at a number of sites and comparing what I can tell online. Greatly appreciated. Thank you for bringing value to this thread and its original topic.

I'm not a jersey guy. I'm not an apparel guy. In fact the only thing Devils I own is a ball cap. But we are season ticket holders for the Jets and many, the majority in fact, of people I speak to, sit near and interact with on a Jets message board all buy from these sites now. It peaked my interest and I owe a Ranger fan buddy one from a bet about Paroise, I wanna buy my Ranger loving boss one. And maybe just maybe I will grab one for myself on the cheap.

To each his own.

How about you stop posting and people who are interested in cheap jerseys can chat. You leave, we stay. Have fun. Later.

And frankly, it sounds like it is people like yourself, who probably wear Devils jerseys to work (because, you know, you are so obsessed over them being perfect) that I am trying to avoid. I don't work at Staples, so the quality of the jersey I wear once a year and hang in my closet the other 364 days is not quite as imporant as my mortgage, car payment etc. Just some food for thought.

To each his own.

I have a mortgage, bills and I work in an office and no I don't wear them to work lol.

What is there to chat about cheap jerseys? They all look equally bad and you can find them all over the net.

Also I find it funny how your jets fans are buying from these sites to save a few bucks yet have no problem paying outrages PSL fees.

Edited by DevsMan84

I have a mortgage, bills and I work in an office and no I don't wear them to work lol.

What is there to chat about cheap jerseys? They all look equally bad and you can find them all over the net.

Also I find it funny how your jets fans are buying from these sites to save a few bucks yet have no problem paying outrages PSL fees.

Is what it is man.

Just leave us cheap folks alone over here with our 40 dollar jerseys. That's all I ask. No hard feelings here.

I don't think it's wrong at all. One thing I've noticed is that a lot of hockey fans are jersey snobs...so to speak. NOT in a bad way. A lot of other sports fans wear almost solely fake jerseys, especially prevalent in the NFL. This is most likely caused by overpriced merchandise but that's another discussion all together.

I understand wanting a cheaper alternative to the "real deal" but if it just looks wrong...it's wrong. I've seen NFL jerseys that rival the real thing. I've never seen an NHL one that does anything of the sort.

i bought a bunch of fake jerseys cause im usually playing with them too and of course when you fall or get hit or wtv you can scrap your jersey... so when youre facing the choice of... do i want a Elias, Brodeur, Kovalchuk, Henrique, Zajac and Larsson jersey for 300$ and that i wouldnt mind if something happen to one of them or do i want one that if something happen to it when im gonna sh!t a brick.

of course i wouldnt frame a fake jersey. But to wear who cares really. It's like if you just want sunglasses to block the sun while you drive, who cares if they are fake oakleys? they do their job and for the difference in price its worth it lol only the people who like to brag with their stuff will care.

i bought a bunch of fake jerseys cause im usually playing with them too and of course when you fall or get hit or wtv you can scrap your jersey... so when youre facing the choice of... do i want a Elias, Brodeur, Kovalchuk, Henrique, Zajac and Larsson jersey for 300$ and that i wouldnt mind if something happen to one of them or do i want one that if something happen to it when im gonna sh!t a brick.

of course i wouldnt frame a fake jersey. But to wear who cares really. It's like if you just want sunglasses to block the sun while you drive, who cares if they are fake oakleys? they do their job and for the difference in price its worth it lol only the people who like to brag with their stuff will care.

Depends where you're wearing maybe? If I'm going to a game I'd rather have an NHL jersey (mind you I only have their premier, not able to throw $300 at authentic right now). If you're just wearing it out and about or to a street hockey/mens league game then yeah who gives a sh!t.

Exactly.

Preferred site?

Go have fun with your terrible looking jerseys. They provide good comedy at the arena.

Is this part of the hockey experience that justifies the amount of money you spend on a ticket to a Devils game?

Did you also make fun of other people at school or in public who wear different clothes than you?

Who cares what someone is wearing at the arena. Maybe they don't know any better. Maybe it's a working parent who cant afford anything else for their kid who really wants a jersey. Maybe it's intentional. I intentionally bought a knock-off to wear out to games. Don't care if it gets ruined, if something spills on it..etc.

Great job supplying places with good prices on jerseys, but you could've controlled your post count today had you not hit "post" on all the pretentious dribble.

Is this part of the hockey experience that justifies the amount of money you spend on a ticket to a Devils game?

Did you also make fun of other people at school or in public who wear different clothes than you?

Who cares what someone is wearing at the arena. Maybe they don't know any better. Maybe it's a working parent who cant afford anything else for their kid who really wants a jersey. Maybe it's intentional. I intentionally bought a knock-off to wear out to games. Don't care if it gets ruined, if something spills on it..etc.

Great job supplying places with good prices on jerseys, but you could've controlled your post count today had you not hit "post" on all the pretentious dribble.

I get it...cause I'll be first to admit I usually don't get through a single game at The Rock where I don't spill or get something on my jersey, Still would love an actual authentic and not a knockoff.

On a side note: NHL fans are some of the most die hard I've ever seen...which is another reason why a lot of die hards won't settle for less then the best.

These are not working parents looking for jerseys for their kids. According to the profiles of most of the people on the thread they are 18-25 year olds.

Also they know better because they are admitting they are buying knockoffs.

When I see posts from people who are crying poverty over jerseys yet got to a ton of games a year I just find it odd. If you don't want to spill things on your jersey then don't wear it to games. I've been to plenty of games without a jersey on.

I get it...cause I'll be first to admit I usually don't get through a single game at The Rock where I don't spill or get something on my jersey, Still would love an actual authentic and not a knockoff.

On a side note: NHL fans are some of the most die hard I've ever seen...which is another reason why a lot of die hards won't settle for less then the best.

I've had everything from hot chocolate to vomit on my jerseys. I have experimented over the years on what works best to clean them and found a system that pretty much makes them good as new without going to the cleaners. I spill things all the time on my jerseys but since I don't freak out and know what to do to clean it I don't go nuts.

If you can find a knockoff that looks exactly like the real thing, go for it. However, I have yet to see a hockey jersey knockoff that isn't obviously a knockoff. That's why my personal preference is to buy the real thing. And yes, people can tell. If they couldn't, this thread wouldn't even exist.

BTW, I don't think I've ever paid $300 for a jersey, not even a game-worn. So please don't float that line about throwing around hundreds of dollars on a jersey.

Heres a challenge... Find me a website where they are not over $300 or damn near for a reebok edge with nameplate and numbers... Cause i certainly never saw it and looked around really often.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.