Rolston....

Beetlebum

with 10 points in 14 games big mistake in my opinion that the devils did not reacquire him.

Oh please. He had one point in his first 9 games as a Bruin. He's done next to nothing in the NHL since he signed his deal with the Devils. The guy was actually a healthy scratch for the ISLANDERS. He has 9 points in his last 5 GP. Do you really think that's going to continue?

I'd rather see YAYO centering him rather than Boulton or Carter.

I wouldn't. You need 1 fighter on the roster to survive in this division. Carter's been pretty good. He can play center, he has some offensive touch, especially for a 4th liner, and he plays on the PK.

Rolston was good in the 90's.........remember music from the 90's, these bands are now played on classic rock radio stations, my point is, that was a long time ago.

Brian had a bunch of points in that one game the other night when Boston scored like 8 goals.....other than that he's done / washed up/ finished

He's a good guy, but hardly a good player anymore.

Great Carter can stay on the roster then as a winger and start over Boulton. Playoffs are 7 games away and fighting almost becomes non existent when they start.

So we're benching Bernier too? And what if we play Philly or the Rags? Rolston adds nothing we don't have. He's a worse, more expensive version of Sykora. Carter and Boulton each have flaws, but they bring something to the table.

I'm becoming more a fan of the Red Wings model they don't fight and they succeed. I'd rather roll 4 lines that are competent on both sides of the puck than play a person like Boulton and to lesser degree Carter.

Rolston was good in the 90's.........remember music from the 90's, these bands are now played on classic rock radio stations, my point is, that was a long time ago.

Brian had a bunch of points in that one game the other night when Boston scored like 8 goals.....other than that he's done / washed up/ finished

He's a good guy, but hardly a good player anymore.

He would be playing on the 4th line.

I'm becoming more a fan of the Red Wings model they don't fight and they succeed. I'd rather roll 4 lines that are competent on both sides of the puck than play a person like Boulton and to lesser degree Carter.

The Red Wings don't have to play in the same division as Philly and the Rags. I have no problem benching Boulton, but he has to be on the roster for these guys to survive in the Atlantic.

He would be playing on the 4th line.

Where his age and lack of speed would matter less why? I'd rather have a young, energetic 4th line that could raise some hell, not an old shooter waiting for a pass.

Just say nooooooooooo....to winky....He can't help us or hurt us.

This. If they want to roll the dice on someone rather than riding Carter, go with Tedenby, whose a good athlete and can draw penalties, or Zharkov who plays great d and is decent at keeping possession.

Edited by mouse

zzzzing!

But seriously. Rolston sucks. He'd bring down our 4th line

Rolston, although terrible has more points than Tedenby, Zalewski, Janssen, Boulton, Carter, Mills, Sestito, Zharkov, and Bernier combined. He would improve and not bring down our 4th line.

Edited by Zubie#8

Rolston, although terrible has more points than Tedenby, Zalewski, Janssen, Boulton, Carter, Mills, Sestito, Zharkov, and Bernier combined. He would improve and not bring down our 4th line.

That only depends if you're talking about the Boulton-Janssen fourth line or the current version, which is actually decent and certainly doesn't need a guy who was moody and didn't produce when on lower lines here.