Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats weird..i was just telling people the other day that I havent seen a commercial yet.. and i am sick of all the commercials for the new shows that have been playing for 4 months...

I just figured it was starting really late.

Friday night... that sucks... i wonder how that happened... fridays are suppose to be the crappy shows

The guy who blew himself up on the re-run last night was in The Fugitive too just like the black woman I posted about a few posts back -- who's husband I had expected they'd find... must have the same agent...

Anyhow -- THIS season maybe I'll actually watch... I doubt it though... it's hard enough for me to make time for House... but I did manage to catch "So you think you can dance" again last night... I hate that my favorite dancer is probably going to get cut because when left to his own devices in the dance off he's dull and too hip twisty and stuff... and he's ALWAYS got his shirt open -- what's up with that. Anyhow he honestly was Fred Astair-like in the Foxtrot last night... to me he seems to have the most potential for real greatness... but the other guy up for elimination is just so interesting and I love his raw style when he does ballroom... I thought his partner SUCKED though-- she's fat and awkward but technically sound so they said she was GOOD and he sucked!! NO FREAKING WAY! -- THis isnt' a science it's an art - she should get cut and I think she will and the New Jersey girl will move forward. new Jersey girl is top of mediocre -- none of the women are that interesting .. :( i suppose she's my favorite though because she can do everything well - like I said top of mediocre -- that's the way a dancer stayed employeed.

dogg stop hijacking the LOST thread for that wussie House show :angry:

LOST starts next Wed night right after INVASION :dance:

DirecTV has had a 15 min review/infommercial on LOST running nonstop for like 3 weeks.

I watched the end again and I saw lots of little things I missed the first time I watched it. Russo is a NUT !

Well you would know where one ended and the next began by Zams post but thanks for the split!

So I guess it starts next week...damn false alarm! I was gonna set it to record but it said Presidential Speech. That woulda sucked if Dubya preempted Lost!

I see the Nutless Wonder stuck again. This is about Lost! Not some weird doctor and people who can't dance!

dogg stop hijacking the LOST thread for that wussie House show  :angry:

LOST starts next Wed night right after INVASION :dance: 

DirecTV has had a 15 min review/infommercial on LOST running nonstop for like 3 weeks.

I watched the end again and I saw lots of little things I missed the first time I watched it. Russo is a NUT !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After Invasion?? Thought it was Lost at 9 then Invasion at 10??? I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time...sigh...good thing Ghost Hunters repeats at 12 :blink:

ya michelle rodriguez returns... i guess she was sitting on the other side of the island taking care of herself all by herself while the group couldnt take care of themselves lol...

so now Jack will be getting some

Really.. she has one of those permanently pissed off faces so i dont dig her much...

esp after seeing her on Punk'd where she made herself look like the most untrustworthy deceitful person

Pervy macperverson.

im one of those people that cant forget the face...

if i see and ugly dude with a good body.. it doesnt thrill me...

in fact if i just hear someones voice i will picture their face and sometimes it makes me not want pay attention lol

Ok - a very pedestrian episode, but I think the show needs to slow its rhythm down or it will never make to year 3. Kate is such a hardass ! :wub: (we need a lust smilie)

I also got suckered into "Invasion" right after -- very tepid..... though the scene where the little girl said to her mom that she smelled different gave me the willies. :o