Season Ticket Holder Tuesdays

Satans Hockey

1. Totally agree

2. I feel like you use this as partially a business so having these events is especially important to you and yeah I mean they did promise those so we should get them.. But I also realize that in a shortened season it's just tough to plan an event when they really have no idea what the practice schedule will be.. No organization puts fan events before the team's schedule.. Devils are no different.. So I see both sides on this issue

3. Still just do not agree that these Tuesday emails should be something of incredible value every week. They gave us more than enough to make up for - heaven forbid - not being able to watch a sport for several months.. There are bigger problems in life, and at what point do we (and I mean this generally to all NHL fans) stop demanding retributions for that? I am actually genuinely curious about that

In response to the bolded part -- which has little to do with the OP and so I hope no one takes offense if I sidetrack the thread for a second -- generally speaking, the league as a whole did very little to "make up" for the lockout. So if some fans have not stopped demanding "retribution," I can undertstand it somewhat. Although in reality, I hear practically no talk about it anymore. Who have you heard that is still grumbling about it? As far as I can tell, for almost everyone it's been back to business as usual for a long time now.

To me, the fan anger over the lockout should not have been about that it kept everyone from watching hockey for a few months -- although that's how most people voiced it. To me, the anger was about that on the whole, this particular work stoppage was purely about greed and coud've been avoided had the league/players truly cared about the professional standing of the league.

The casual way the NHL went back to work with its drastically shortened schedule makes a mockery out of the normal regular season.

Sure, most people have moved on. But that's because what else could they do? You either accepted what happened or your didn't.

Of course there are always bigger problems in life. But one can use that argument for just about anything related to the NHL. ... The Devils don't practice their shootouts and that's why they are losing precious points? Meh, who cares, there are bigger problems in life! ... Lou didn't replace the goal-scoring hole left by Parise and Sykora?  Meh, what's the difference, there are bigger problems in life. ... These season ticket holder Tuesdays are a joke? Really, come on now, let's get real, there are bigger problems in life! ... I could go on and on with that line of reasoning.

The lockout didn't seem to bother you too much, and that's fine. Apparently, if leaguewide attendance is any indication, most people felt the same way as you.

But there are probably still some who aren't happy with the league for what they did. I know for myself, I haven't given the league one dime so far this season. And I'm pretty darn proud of that. ... Yes, I have been watching the games on TV. And if the Devils happen to win it all this year, I'll be very very happy for them. Afterall, it's not like I turned in my fan card.

Everyone weighs things that matter to them differently -- and acts off of that accordingly

I still haven't accepted the blatant money grab that took place. It left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Yesterday, Prudential Center was pleased to announce that Former North American and Russian hockey greats will face-off in a Charity Game Benefitting Mary Pat Christie’s Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund.

Join us on April 13th for this one-of-a-kind event to see greats such as Ken Daneyko, Bruce Driver, Grant Marshall, Jim Dowd, and Sergei Brylin, among others, facing off against a squad of Russian legends including Vyacheslav Fetisov, Alexei Kasatonov, Valery Kamensky, Alexey Yashin and Darius Kasparaitis. The Devils Alumni squad will be joined by fellow alums Bob Carpenter, Billy Guerin, Claude Lemieux, Randy McKay, Stephane Richer and Brendan Shanahan. Skating with the Devils will also be NHL Legends Ron Duguay, Brian Leetch and Brian Propp.

As a part of your Season Ticket Holder Tuesday perk, center ice tickets have been reserved for you at 50% off! Tickets go on sale today at 11am.

Click here to purchase and use code HOCKEY!

And as an even bigger perk, make a “Day Of Hockey” out of it. Last week, you were invited to a Hockey 101 with Dano, Chico and other Devils alumni at The Rock. That event will also be taking place on April 13th from 10:30am – 11:30am on the main ice, just before the Global Hockey Legends Charity game. You can still RSVP to Hockey 101 by filling out this form no later than Thursday, April, 4th. Your Hockey 101 tickets will be emailed to you a few days before the event.

Your Fan Experience Team

They told the season ticket holders ahead of time that these were coming.  Yeah the old blue seats STH got shafted, but the writing was on the wall and the Rags gave them notice of it.

The Devils just promise events and then treat it as an afterthought or never even hold them.  IDK about you, but when im about to be royally screwed over I'd rather the organization be up front about it.

A season ticket holder event being cancelled because of logistic issues or maybe even the team's financial issues is one thing. Getting your entire price bracket of seat selection options torn out in favor of new box seating is infinitely worse, in my opinion, but that's just me

The STH events should not be cancelled.  It is bad form on the part of the team to promise something, only to take it away.  There was no reason that they couldn't have held an equipment sale over the summer, or fit an autograph signing in during an off day.  It's not that taxing on the players, and keeps the core fans happy. 

On the other hand, why anyone would complain about the Tuesday deals in beyond me.  If you don't want to go see Jersey Boys at a discounted price and sit with Dano and Marshall, don't buy the tickets.  Is it the greatest promo in the world...no.  But some people complain just for the sake of complaining.  I give them credit for being somewhat creative and being interactive with their sponsors.

A season ticket holder event being cancelled because of logistic issues or maybe even the team's financial issues is one thing. Getting your entire price bracket of seat selection options torn out in favor of new box seating is infinitely worse, in my opinion, but that's just me

I HIGHLY doubt those were the reasons the equipment sale was cancelled and the practice was thrown together at the last minute.  Devils have a history of making promises they cannot keep.

Yesterday, Prudential Center was pleased to announce that Former North American and Russian hockey greats will face-off in a Charity Game Benefitting Mary Pat Christie’s Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund.

Join us on April 13th for this one-of-a-kind event to see greats such as Ken Daneyko, Bruce Driver, Grant Marshall, Jim Dowd, and Sergei Brylin, among others, facing off against a squad of Russian legends including Vyacheslav Fetisov, Alexei Kasatonov, Valery Kamensky, Alexey Yashin and Darius Kasparaitis. The Devils Alumni squad will be joined by fellow alums Bob Carpenter, Billy Guerin, Claude Lemieux, Randy McKay, Stephane Richer and Brendan Shanahan. Skating with the Devils will also be NHL Legends Ron Duguay, Brian Leetch and Brian Propp.

As a part of your Season Ticket Holder Tuesday perk, center ice tickets have been reserved for you at 50% off! Tickets go on sale today at 11am.

Click here to purchase and use code HOCKEY!

And as an even bigger perk, make a “Day Of Hockey” out of it. Last week, you were invited to a Hockey 101 with Dano, Chico and other Devils alumni at The Rock. That event will also be taking place on April 13th from 10:30am – 11:30am on the main ice, just before the Global Hockey Legends Charity game. You can still RSVP to Hockey 101 by filling out this form no later than Thursday, April, 4th. Your Hockey 101 tickets will be emailed to you a few days before the event.

Your Fan Experience Team

SHOCKER!!

This isn't working either!

I don't think anyone has been talking about these lately but these started off good but the last few have been horrendous. I believe last weeks was free WNBA tickets and then this weeks was to go see Jersey Boys with Daneyko or Grant Marshall for $88 bucks a ticket. Horrendous idea.

You are forever complaining about the Devils and any kind of perks they give, whether good or bad.