2007 Rutgers Football thread

metallidevils

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good W for the Knights, but I would've preferred a 10+ point margin. I didn't like the way the Bulls were throing on us late. :angry:

Loved the Special Teams passes. Sweeeeeeeet job coaching there!

And that was bigtime, how Rutgers D came in and slammed the door on the Bulls last possesion. :clap2:

Wasn't defence NICE? Whew... I really thought the offense was going to choke - especialy with the Rice fumble. That NEVER happens. ANyhow - I am so pleased with these kids!

and I HATED how I laughed when the announcer said "special teams... yeah... Special teams more like it" that Brown kid isn't getting laid for the rest of the season!

How COOL is it when they were saying Rutgers was S. Fla's real test (liek West Virginia and Auburn weren't?). I'm so glad they flunked!!

That coach was a riot! He got angry EXACTLY like Darwin the dog... that shot of him with his mouth all turned down and his lips were quivering and he was puffing air through his cheeks -- he looked EXACTLY like Darwin when my husband misses a shot at a bird... that's his face just before he gives us the big FU breaks point and chases the damm bird for miles <_<

I saw you at the game, next to the guy representin' in the Devils jersey haha.

Early in the first quarter this guy met some of his friends behind me and he was so drunk he could barely stand up, he kept falling into me. I was afraid he was going to knock me into the people in front of me and cause a big domino type of deal. He also couldn't lift his arm high enough to avoid hitting me in the face with his towel. Then later on I felt something splattering on the back of my legs, sure enough I turn around to discover that the a$$hole is throwing up all over the place. His friends were pretty cool, though, and they at least had enough respect to take the guy out of there. I have no idea what they did with him but at least they took him away from us.

Bah he wasn't the only one there in a Devils jersey :P

The season ticket holders are a little annoyed at me that I am blowing off the WVa game for the Devils opener (my 13-0 record at home and all :whistling: )

But I'll go see a team I actually ROOT for over one I feel kinda oddly pushed into a corner to like when the same isn't done for MY football team :rant:

Bah he wasn't the only one there in a Devils jersey :P

The season ticket holders are a little annoyed at me that I am blowing off the WVa game for the Devils opener (my 13-0 record at home and all :whistling: )

But I'll go see a team I actually ROOT for over one I feel kinda oddly pushed into a corner to like when the same isn't done for MY football team :rant:

I could in theory... but:

1. I fear Overtime.... and getting out of that stadium

2. I wanna get to Newark Early, and make sure I have an idea where the hell i am going

3. I know me and when I try to do too much at once... and when I do something backfires... I am NOT missing the arena opener!!

(and well I sold her ticket expecting the Rutgers game to be at NIGHT!! :whistling::whistling: )

Good point, getting out of there by car will suck. I'm probably just going to walk from the stadium to the New Brunswick train station.

Nice job selling her ticket before they announced the time of the game. :P

I'm still annoyed at how AWFUL the drive out was from the USF game (and I've only gone to two... three games this year)

Hey I sold the ticket BEFORE the Maryland game... this was SUPPOSED to be two top 10 teams, which meant a 7pm start... not my fault RU forgot how to win a game or two!!!! (beisdes... if you don't know that Brad Lukowich wore 21 after two years of partial tickets... at the opener you should not be !! :rant: )

crasher you could've crashed at my dorm for a bit!

it's so nice being able to walk 15 minutes to my suite instead of sitting in traffic for 3 hours. next year I might live on college ave, but i'd probably just walk to college ave after the game.

crasher you could've crashed at my dorm for a bit!

it's so nice being able to walk 15 minutes to my suite instead of sitting in traffic for 3 hours. next year I might live on college ave, but i'd probably just walk to college ave after the game.

Yea walking to College Ave or Livingston is always faster than waiting for the bus. Hell walking to Cook or Douglass might even be faster.