The Carroll Rule?

Hi, I'm VALUE!

The Carroll Rule?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The Seattle Seahawks made the playoffs at 7-9. In light of this, should the NFL make a rule change to its playoff system?

• No, the rules are the rules, and this is about as common as Hailey's Comet
    • No, I'm a Seahawks fan and I'm lovin' it.
    • Yes, the sub-.500 team should go on the road.
    • Yes, a team must crack .500 to be "playoff-eligible"
    • Yes, it's time for a division realignment
    • Yes, I'm a Giant/Buc fan and I'm pissed my 10-6 team is watching from home.

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago.... if you don't want the chance of a sub-.500 team in the playoffs... DO NOT HAVE EIGHT FOUR-TEAM DIVISIONS!!!!!

But God forbid they do that and we lose "competitive balance" and MY GOD teams might be out of the playoffs in October.....stupid NFL sometimes :rant:

Then again there's a 50-page document on what a TD reception looks like now :P

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago.... if you don't want the chance of a sub-.500 team in the playoffs... DO NOT HAVE EIGHT FOUR-TEAM DIVISIONS!!!!!

My thoughts, too. This is the way it is set up, and you just have to go with it. The small divisions are good for rivalries and can be bad when you get this year's NFC West. Oh well.

Also to add to this where's the outrage that the 10-6 Packers have the tiebreaker and have to go play in Phily?? OH MY GOD HOW UNFAIR!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hell the Jets and Ravens have better records then their host....OUTRAGE!!!!!!