Obsession with Kool-aid

Cal914

It's what Lou gives to all the players to make them like NJ. Basically it started a few years ago that the way he brainwashed them to like NJ was by giving them kool aid. Maybe someone else has more details about how it exactly started cause I forgot but what I said is the basics. :koolaid:

695272.gif

Edited by Satans Hockey

It refers to the cult following where this man convinced a bunch of people (somewhere close to a thousand) to move to Jonestown and fed them kool-aid laced with cyanide. They all died.

Drinking the Kool-Aid: Following what your leader tells you and damn-well ENJOYING it, even if it kills you.

Oh, and why it's related to the Devils?

Mike Jefferson publicly stated he was not drinking Lou's kool-aid, saying he wouldn't be his puppet basically.

Ironically enough, he was too busy drinking Frost's kool-aid, more or less.

It refers to the cult following where this man convinced a bunch of people (somewhere close to a thousand) to move to Jonestown and fed them kool-aid laced with cyanide. They all died.

Drinking the Kool-Aid: Following what your leader tells you and damn-well ENJOYING it, even if it kills you.

Oh, and why it's related to the Devils?

Mike Jefferson publicly stated he was not drinking Lou's kool-aid, saying he wouldn't be his puppet basically.

Ironically enough, he was too busy drinking Frost's kool-aid, more or less.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I think I've noticed it, but I tend to call posters by the name I remember them best for. If I remember correctly, weren't you originally FIRE ON ICE or something like that? Could be way off though...but I know you've been around here a while now.
Edited by Satans Hockey

I was always Satan's Child on here, changed to Satan's Hockey last May or so. Never was fire on ice though. I did have a s/n with something close to that though and yup been on here for awhile now.

Bah, all this explaining...just drink it and don't ask questions! :koolaid:

I think I've noticed it, but I tend to call posters by the name I remember them best for. If I remember correctly, weren't you originally FIRE ON ICE or something like that? Could be way off though...but I know you've been around here a while now.

What's not to love about koolaid..it's only pennies a glass...Lou is still finding a way to cut the cost of theKoolaid though..you know, with the whole cap-era and all....

I had to restock on the Kool Aid today. Having to drink the hell out of it this week!

:koolaid::koolaid: