NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montreal, NJ, Boston and NYR... I'll be on for most of the night tonight and tomorrow... Then back online Monday night between 6-9

we will get our game in either tomorrow or monday probably. Montreal and boston might need to get booted this week. Also get in contact with NYR. He should be on most nights.

Edit: also i would trade u a first and 2nd pick for a forward if ur interested

Edited by njd3b1ink

My roster is a bit overloaded right now... I'm at the cap.

I'm not emotionally attached to anyone particular (but Sedins/Kesler/Luongo would be expensive)...

I won't deal just to deal; but my dream pickup would be a young stud D...

----------------------------

Notable forwards:

Henrik Sedin

Daniel Sedin

Ryan Kesler

Alexenadre Burrows

Johan Franzen

David Booth

Chris Higgins

Mason Raymond

Jannick Hansen

Maxim Lapierre

Manny Malholtra

Alexander Frolov

Patrick O'Sullivan

D:

Alexander Edler

Dan Humuis

Keith Ballard

Kevin Bieksa

Jason Garrison

G:

Roberto Luongo

Jimmy Howard

Edited by aylbert

Why would montreal get booted when im on everyday lookin to play people. i contacted calgary edmonton ducks and none of them responded

Maybe timing? I think he was going by games played this week. And not if you were actually logged in often.

Detroit is having that issue for me, he goes days without logging in.

You seem to be on prior to 7pm ET... (I'm exclusively after 730 or so) the times after that you were in a diff game and we couldn't meet up all week.

Why would montreal get booted when im on everyday lookin to play people. i contacted calgary edmonton ducks and none of them responded

i tallied up how many games each team played. I havnt paid attention to if you have actually been on, and there isnt a way for me to look up if you have tried to contact people. I know a few people played 0 games this past week. As long as i see if you are playing we are fine

My week is off to a much better start than last week...at least in terms of getting games played. I already played Chicago and Phoenix. Unfortunately, I lost both.

It still kills me that I had to have 4 games simmed last week because I couldn't get Detroit or Colorado to play. Figures that today, Colorado is online and asks me to play! Haha just a day late. And I lost Marleau, my favorite guy to play with, for 8 games with an injury during one of the sims. Sucks.

we will get our game in either tomorrow or monday probably. Montreal and boston might need to get booted this week. Also get in contact with NYR. He should be on most nights.

Edit: also i would trade u a first and 2nd pick for a forward if ur interested

Sounds good... I am on pretty much every day except Sunday... Too busy with football and my fantasy teams.... And I will look tonight and see if there are any deals I think might work... Feel free to make any offers you like as well

These injuries are absolutely ridicously unrealistic. Theres already a good dozen players out 30+ games in the first 4 weeks. Can we just disable injuries? (Mine arent injured nearly as bad as some)

I agree, it's crazy! It does keep things interesting though.

Seriously????

The simmed games need to stop... they auto adjusted my lines and waived waiver eligible players (Sopel) to the minors. I imagine the same happened to others, as players people claimed from me were instantly back on waivers

Also it wont even let me be non cap compliant, or roster compliant for a second...

Ie I have 1.7mm cap, Sopel is 2.1mm... i cant send down my dman making 900k because Ill only have 19... and I cant call him up because Ill be 400k over cap... argggg. Dont fvck with my roster cpu.

Edited by aylbert

So I was thinking.... I would suggest its better if we turn off inuries.... since a) they are unrealistic. B) you cant LTIR them... so it messes with your cap badly

Keeping the cap is more important than keeping injuries. Unless inuries can be turned way down

Can you join GM connected leagues mid-season? When I get back to the States in 10 days one of the first things I'll be doing is picking up 13' and looking to join up with a league. You guys have any open spots still?

There are some inactive gm's that are on a short leash. I'm sure there will be an opening at some point, but I don't want to speak for njblink (the commish)

Gotcha, cool. I'll be sure to swing by when I've actually got the game in hand and see what's up. Thanks!

if you will be active ill deff save a spot for you. This week will be telling on which gms remaining are inactive. I think boston is actually done already. He hasnt played and when i messaged him about still wanting to play he hasnt responded. So i might just open him up early

Yeah, when I'm home I'd definitely be interested. I'll be going on patrol again in mid-December so I'd have to give it up at that point but I could play til' then. What times do you guys normally play around, if there is a normal time? (I apologize if questions like this have already been covered, I will admit I just skipped to the last page and blurted out my post) Some days I have duty where I have to be in for a whole 24 hours but most days I have a good amount of free time at night.

There should deff be a team for you devilsfan. Calgary messaged me and said he no longer wants to be in it and detroit hasnt been online in a week. However it is becoming very hard to find people to join because there are so many leagues now. If anyone knows someone that wud take a team and be active let me know. It wud make finding people much easier. Teams that will most likely be available by the end of the week are calgary, detroit, wild

I'd be glad to snag Detroit if they don't come back and you want to hang on to it til after the 10th. Thanks for the heads up!

Detroit was taken almost instantly. The teams that are avaiable are toronto and Minnesota. Whichever one u pick i will just leave open till u can get the game.

Detroit was taken almost instantly. The teams that are avaiable are toronto and Minnesota. Whichever one u pick i will just leave open till u can get the game.

Damn! Well, I don't want to play with Zach, but I'm not about to be the Leafs so I'll take Minnesota if you could hold that one for me. Thanks!