Barch traded to Fla!

DevilMinder

Lou pulling all the rights strings

thoug, that remark the other day about Pelley again gave me the weebie jeebies

Who said what about Pelley?  Literally the only shot Pelley has of seeing ice this year is if Gio gets sent down/claimed and we bring him up for quasi-toughness/someone that can actually play hockey a little unlike Cam.  They still have fourteen one-ways plus Little Gio, I don't see how Pelley or Janssen even make the roster unless you give me a scenario where Elias misses the first two games and they decide to keep Janssen around for the division games before the road trip.

Janssen > Barch!!!!

I think you're the only one who thinks that. 

This trade only does something for me if Janssen's sent down and Josefson's kept on the roster. Because if we're keeping one, I would've much rather had it be Barch 

I think you're the only one who thinks that. 

This trade only does something for me if Janssen's sent down and Josefson's kept on the roster. Because if we're keeping one, I would've much rather had it be Barch 

what are you thinking for everyone?

obviously Lou disagrees with you.

Barch's contract is what moved him. I have a hard time believing that anyone thinks Cam is better than Barch.  Watching Cam skate is nearly as entertaining as his fights.  Still love his demeanor though.  Barch was miserable here and moving him is the right thing to do for all parties involved.  Now, if I am Ryan Carter I I'd tell my wife to get used to more cuts and bruises.  Ryan was looked pretty damn jacked today at the BBQ, which was a great time.

Edited by hystyk28

Apparently lou picked up a psychopath feom florida. The guy apparently broke into a house and slept on a families couch

How about at least post the link to the article instead of some demeaning vague comment.

http://www.kens5.com/news/I-wouldve-put-a-bullet-between-your-eyes-SA-father-says-Rampage-hockey-player-broke-in-home-197171411.html

nstead of a penalty box, a Rampage player's misconduct landed him in jail.

Timmins is accused of breaking into Benjamin Garza's home on Ridgecrest. Garza wasn't home at the time, but his wife and three kids woke up to the stranger on their couch.

The police report states that when Garza's wife found Timmins sitting on her couch,  she asked him who he was, to which he responded, "Don't worry about that."

"He was yelling, 'What are you doing in my house,'" said Garza. "My wife said, 'You need to get the hell out of here,'" added Garza. She was able to escape through a back door with her kids.

Ok, it does sound kinda bad but he was overly intoxicated and I'm sure almost everyone here has done something equally as stupid in their life. I know I have and it doesn't make me a psychopath...

How about at least post the link to the article instead of some demeaning vague comment.

http://www.kens5.com/news/I-wouldve-put-a-bullet-between-your-eyes-SA-father-says-Rampage-hockey-player-broke-in-home-197171411.html

Ok, it does sound kinda bad but he was overly intoxicated and I'm sure almost everyone here has done something equally as stupid in their life. I know I have and it doesn't make me a psychopath...

Because its obviously not hard at all to find out what im talking about, obviously since every person thereafter KNEW what I was talking about.

Yeah he was drunk and broke into a house and told a wife and kids to basically fvck off, being drunk makes this story okay. Hey so was brett sutter, patrick kane, and dany heatley was buzzed but ahhhh who hasnt punched a cabbie or killed their friend after a few beers right? Youre being a silly.

I've been the family where someone was drunk and slept in our cottage by accident. It was weird, and this person was confused, not belligerent, but we laugh about it.

We actually took time out of our day to track them down and return their ID that they left behind.

Edited by Devils731

Years ago, when my wife was still in college, one of her friends got hammered and stumbled "home" to a house she was sure was hers.  When her key wouldn't turn the lock, she wound up forcing the key so hard that it sheared off.  Undaunted, plastered, and extremely pissed off, she then kept kicking the door until it flew open, much to the surprise of the family that actually lived there.  As they stared at her, she screamed "Who the hell are you and what the fvck are you doing here?"...to which they replied "uuuuh, we live here?"

She felt horrible about it the next day, and to that family's credit, they were EXTREMELY forgiving and understanding.  My wife's friend's pain didn't stop with the apology and paying for the damage...she also broke her foot kicking in the door.  Rough evening...   

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Because its obviously not hard at all to find out what im talking about, obviously since every person thereafter KNEW what I was talking about.

Yeah he was drunk and broke into a house and told a wife and kids to basically fvck off, being drunk makes this story okay. Hey so was brett sutter, patrick kane, and dany heatley was buzzed but ahhhh who hasnt punched a cabbie or killed their friend after a few beers right? Youre being a silly.

I had no idea what you were talking about.  No link, I don't pay attention.  Posting a link is good Netiquette.

someone killed without drunking. all undrunking must answer for those murderers and activitys

timmins did something stoopid but in high intoxication everybody can do something stoopid

once apon a time my friend and i back home after tonns of vodka in his house 

and we decided to sleep in his... carpet

he slept in carpet in his room

i chose carpet in other room

in the morning i learnd that was his parents room. How i did that?

his parents slept in the same room in that night and They woke me up

Edited by Guadana

I never did like Barch to begin with, but this team needs a bigger threat. Barch got his @ss kicked more often than not and its no secret Janssen might play once a week depending on the opponent. I would love for us to go sign or trade for a guy like Mike Brown or Zenon Konopka. This team needs balls. I like balls,