WOULD YOU DROP $100.00 A GAME FOR THE DEVS THIS YEAR?

LOULAM1

I to a point understand the question, I don't understand why it needs to be nasty though. Rather than just shouting out the question and shouting NO!!! in the post, you could have made it clear you intended it to be a poll or a serious question...assuming those were your intentions...

Anyway, yes, I would. Not often, but at least once or twice I'd like to check out a Devils game - regardless of who's on the ice - from the not-so-cheap seats.

It cost 129$ for all the season?

I want some info, since the only Hockey channel i get is RDS or CBC..I can't stand RDS and their analyst..So i have to watch CBC, and even that i can catch...4-5Devils game per year.

Edited by ice dog

NHL Center Ice is available through either digital cable, direct TV, dish network etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHL_Center_Ice

Last season I purchased it thru time-warner cable at an early bird special price of $129 (saved about $10)

since i live out of the devils market, i get to see every devils game, or every other out of market game the entire year...kings and ducks games are all on local cable anyhow...

it kicks ass! plus you get full coverage of the saturday HNIC CBC broadcasts, many of the feeds are TSN, sportsnet, some french rds...they also broadcast some international stuff like world jr's and college frozen 4 etc.

i imagine you peeps north of the border would be able to get it...so worth it!

Edited by TravisZajac

I would look ofr a less expensive ticket. And I love the devils, who the hell am I to judge "do I go even if they suck"???You seem to be a fair weather fan. I will go regardless of the quality of the team.

Due to my location (Canada) I gladly pay up to $150 per ticket and drive a minimum of 15 hours to see the Devils at least once a season. This season the Devils make the big western Canadian swing for three games and I will be at all three. That being said, if I lived in NJ I would probably buy the season ticket package in the $20 / game range.