NFL Week 2!!

CRASHER

Well, I'm not going to win in fantasy, but this has been an excellent football game. Frank Gore is a tank.

I got JUST ENOUGH from the GORE GORE GORE!!!

This game's got a ridiculous finish!!!!

I believe it was just out played as well as out coached.

Which sucks as I am a big Singletary supporter.

I was waiting for the 49er fan excuse :P

I've already given up on this season and expect a class A pasting in Houston on Sunday......

ITS BEEN TWO GAMES!!!!

If Washington can score on Houston so can your team.

And they've thrown ONE HUNDRED PASSES ALREADY... this idiot team doesn't learn, and this game is a SUPER BOWL to the Texicans and gaining fame in the state of Texas.... I'll save the rest for my week 3 write-up tomorrow... but this team is D-E-A-D DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

And they've thrown ONE HUNDRED PASSES ALREADY... this idiot team doesn't learn, and this game is a SUPER BOWL to the Texicans and gaining fame in the state of Texas.... I'll save the rest for my week 3 write-up tomorrow... but this team is D-E-A-D DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Jones, Barber and Choice are too good to be throwing 100x's. It clearly the play calling.

I think the Cowgirls are dead. Looks like it may be a down year for the NFC East, but who knows. Could be a Giants/Eagles/Skins dogfight for the division. (could 8-8 win the division this year?!?!?)

Its 2 games, don't count Dallas out. It will be a dogfight between Giants/Eagles/Boys/Skins and 8-8 could realistically win this division.

i am going to make the bold prediction that Dallas beats the Texans on Sunday....

1) Texans have some injury issues on their line which means a more dynamic Demarcus Ware

2) Texans are good at stopping the run but are HORRIBLE stopping the pass. Since Dallas isnt running the ball good this year, their passing game seems to be their strength

any thoughts? :blahblah:

So, Crasher, you picked the Cowboys to have a top 3 record in the NFC and you are already completely backing off of that prediction 2 weeks (!!!) into the season?

C'mon man.

I spent my entire summer on a promise of a big wonderful thing in my life... to have it end before it started thanks to idiotic circumstances, my sports teams imitate my life... so it was over before it began :P

and I picked the Cowboys to do well because I really think the NFC East as a WHOLE sucks....

now that the board is back... posting week 3... let the piss n vinegar fly!