Palmieri called back up from AHL

DevilMinder

id like to see the parise zajac tedenby line as well...doesnt seem like itll happen

anybody remember when bergfous played with zajac and parise prior to his trade...he was able to light it up with those two....i think tedenby would do the same and be even better at it

I just think that because Tedenby is very good at cycling and Parise and Zajac have always developed their best offense off of long cycles that even if Mattias doesn't score, he'll at least help keep that line going and doing what it does best.

I think you keep parise and travis together and put henrique at rw. I think this line could be a big force in the league. Then put kovy at left wing on the second line with napalm at rw and try having clarky center.they tried it with henrique and it clicked so mabye it can work. The third line be sykora, elias, and zubrus. if that doesnt work just switch henrique aand clarky

Parise-Zajac- Henrique

Kovalchuk-Clarkson-Palmieri

Sykora-Elias-Zubrus

OR

Parise-Zajac- Clarkson

Kovalchuk-Henrique-Palmieri

Sykora-Elias-Zubrus

Then when josefson comes back (idk when that will be. hopefully soon) switch him and clarkson and put clarkson on the 4th line with tedenby

Edited by nmm90392

I understand people who believe the Zach and Travis NEED 2 be together and separating them seems to amount to blasphemy so here's my thoughts..

Kovy's D isn't that great and while Henrique, or JJ for that matter, is very promising the defense would be almost as bad as our PP! and

It's ALL about Kovy! Let's face it folks Parise, who may not even be a Devil much longer, is a more complete hockey player allowing him to play with a larger variety of line-mates successfully. Kovy is here until Doomsday, (NO not DEC 21 2012), and of all the guys on our roster Travis is the best suited to getting the most outta him.

Bottom line is Parise isn't going to hurt or be hurt playing with Henrique, or JJ. Kovy will so what's best for the team now, and possibly the future, is Kovy-Travis and Parise-Henrique!

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right or maybe the Devils bring a center in for Kovy and move JJ to the right side but all that matters is we find a way to start scoring and winning! Also ask yourself, what's the best the guy with the 17 yr deal has played, so far, since he arrived here and who were his line-mates?

DEVILS FAN FOR LIFE, DEATH TO LEAF NATION! :horse:

Edited by Devil in Leaf Nation

Still, that 4th line is...beyond brutal.

Although it's not the team's main problem, the fourth line as you have it is much improved from the versions with Cam and Pelley on it. This line will not be good, but it has a chance to at least get the puck out of the defensive zone when the other team dumps it in.

Parise-Zajac-Tedenby... Boom. Two players who have great chemistry and great two way games... and then Teddy given the opportunity to flourish.

Kovy-Henrique-Zubrus

Sykora-Elias-Clarkson

Zharkov-Carter-Palmieri (after someone convinces Palmes to use his big frame and hit someone every so often)

Totally agree. I feel we can really be competitive with that lineup. Hopefully, with Zajac back it happens!

I still think you put Zajac with Kovy, he's been the only center to bring out the best of Kovy so far. Parise and Henrique should be able to work well in the long haul too, possibly with Clarkson, they seemed to play well together the few games they were like that earlier this season.

Parise/Henrique/Clarkson

Kovy/Zajac/Teddy

Zubrus/Elias/Sykora

Pelley/Carter/Palmieri

BTW what was the 4th line last season? Wasn't it Clarkson/Pelley/Mair? Whatever happened to Mair?

That would be one fast second line. Gotta wonder if Kovy wouldn't benefit from playing with a guy who can keep up with him on the rush.