Greetings Devils Fans

NJD4LIFE

Just wanted to drop a quick hello and say hi. Great board you guys have here. I'm looking foward to posting with you all.

A little about me. I've been a Devils fan since 1984 when I started going to games and got into hockey. Been following the team ever since. Some people say I'm to fanatic about this team but what can I say. I love my Devils. :evil:

To this point my greatest Devils moment was being at game 7 of the SCF in '03. Nothing like being there to see the Devs hoist the Cup. B)

See you guys around. :D

Thanks guys. I can honestly say I haven't seen a Devils message board on the net that has this many posters. Most of the sites have a few here and there and not much is going on really. Just looking around I think I found the diehards. Very refreshing to know that I don't have to wait 2-3 days before I get a reply or find a site where people are interested in the team.

Looks like it's all here.

Thanks guys. I can honestly say I haven't seen a Devils message board on the net that has this many posters. Most of the sites have a few here and there and not much is going on really. Just looking around I think I found the diehards. Very refreshing to know that I don't have to wait 2-3 days before I get a reply or find a site where people are interested in the team.

Looks like it's all here.

Oh yes, it's definitely all here. Glad you like it!