Who did you put on your throwback jersey?

The Rock 07

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you put on your Christmas Tree?

• Brodeur 30
    • Brodeur 29
    • Parise
    • Langenbrunner
    • Elias
    • Zajac
    • Kovalchuk
    • Clarkson
    • Chico
    • Dano
    • Scotty
    • S. Nieds
    • Driver
    • Muller
    • Shanahan
    • MacLean
    • Richer
    • Other Throwback
    • Custom
    • Blank
    • Greene

This is what i ended up getting

2093412110105198509S500x500Q85.jpg

So heres my story. went to nhl store in the city with the intentions just to get a blank and get it custom by exclusive pro (Burke, Driver, or stevens) . some one that was working at the store was about to hang the Kovalchuk on a display. so i started asking him about the customization the do in they store and i asked him how much and he said this tag still says 150 and they never changed the price . He said if you want it I'll just go get another one made in the back. So i said sure. Not my intensions on getting a Kovalchuk but i couldnt pass it up for that price. So i really cant complain and the quality isnt too bad.

Nice score!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I got a blank jersey now from NHL NY Store would I still be able to get it customized over the summer with the correct font?

Yes I asked Exclusive Pro that the other day. They will still have the font.

That is what I probably will do. Grab one later and then personalize it in the summer.

Yes I asked Exclusive Pro that the other day. They will still have the font.

That is what I probably will do. Grab one later and then personalize it in the summer.

I think I'll end up doing that because I really want a Kovy Christmas Tree but I don't want this jersey to go to waste if he doesn't resign.

LOL. Oh yea Chico is the man. It explains Chico Eats, his tom foolery, his weird sounds he makes sometimes, and just his career lol. He keeps it fresh, PS i think Marty tokes too! :D, Best goalie ever ever ever and he smokes a doob and pretends its like floor hockey, lol stoning greats throughout the league!

Hey estreetcrew I know it wasn't youre intention BUT THAT JERSEY LOOKS SO BAD ASS that well i'm frankly jealous. and my birthday is march tenth, i wasn't planning on it but now i'm DEFINITELY getting a Christmas Tree, just no clue what i'll get on it. It will be spur of the moment when i walk into the store. I was thinking zubrus all year long, just bc with Lemaire around Zubrus has a different edge to his game, and he fits into my style of not really productive but a beast at the most random times, and because he's like 7 feet tall from Lithuania and yet speaks mad languages aka a character

Ended up getting a Parise from the NHL Store in New York but I didn't have them put the "A" on because I'd figure it would date it but I have the A incase I ever want to put it on. In store they have Kovy, Marty 30, Elias, and Parise nameplates to be heat pressed on or they could send out other orders. Took an hour. They said they're selling a ton of the Christmas Tree jerseys. They have a Kovy throwback on display as well as a standard home Kovy and Brodeur 104 among blanks on the racks. They also have an entire rack devoted to the Christmas Trees and they have Kovy tshirts, green Christmas Tree logo shirts, and Christmas Tree floppy hats.

Ended up getting a Parise from the NHL Store in New York but I didn't have them put the "A" on because I'd figure it would date it but I have the A incase I ever want to put it on. In store they have Kovy, Marty 30, Elias, and Parise nameplates to be heat pressed on or they could send out other orders. Took an hour. They said they're selling a ton of the Christmas Tree jerseys. They have a Kovy throwback on display as well as a standard home Kovy and Brodeur 104 among blanks on the racks. They also have an entire rack devoted to the Christmas Trees and they have Kovy tshirts, green Christmas Tree logo shirts, and Christmas Tree floppy hats.

Are the logo tee shirts plain logos, or player tees?

Where is all the love for John MacLean, New Jersey's 1983 first-round draft pick, the player who scored the goal in 1988 that put the Devils into the playoffs for the first time ever, former Devils all-time points leader, and, still, Devils all-time goals leader?

Edited by 95Crash

I haven't bought mine yet, but when I do, it will have Brodeur 29 on the back. I have to admit that I did think of putting Danyo or Stevens on the back for a second, but Marty's my favorite player so it's gotta be that.

Xmas tree t shirts? Me thinks I have to make a trip to the NHL Store on friday.

• 3 weeks later...