GDT: Pens @ NJD 3/17/12

Devs4LordStanley

You had to know we'd get screwed there.. Sometimes it's "it has to be a clear kick" and other times (like when we score) its "well the puck went off the skate"

It's and absolute joke rule.. They can pretty much call whatever they want and have shown that they will

And the ambiguity of "distinct kicking motion" strikes again, another goal that could have gone either way.

That was not a kicking motion at all, sorry. This team is just self destructing right now. If I see one more pass with an open shot I'm slamming my phone to the ground.

yeah no distinct kicking motion but intentional (not inadvertent) redirection with the foot is allowed. :rolleyes:

and with their current win streak, Cindy being back and the way this game is going....the Penguins take their spot as the new NHL darlings :puke:

this game is complete crap and it's not just our playing. The penguins can't be this good. Malkin? Crysby? Dupuis? Kunitz!?? nah, I couldn't care less about their win streak, their stars, their system, their city, their anything... we have the better talent but we're not showing it lately and that's what pisses me off. We're getting tooled by teams we should beat handily

Edited by Legion15

That was not a kicking motion at all, sorry. This team is just self destructing right now. If I see one more pass with an open shot I'm slamming my phone to the ground.

We have seen that call go both ways countless times. Sometimes they say it is a kicking motion and sometimes they say it isn't. They need to just allow or disallow all goals off an attacking player's skate.

Could have gone either way if it wasn't a Pens player scoring the goal assisted by Crosby. Then there's only one way it can go.

You hate to be the conspiracy guy, but a pattern exists that can't be denied.. It wasn't there back around 1999-2001

The penguins can't be this good. Malkin? Crysby? Dupuis? Kunitz!?? nah, I couldn't care less about their win streak, their stars, their system, their city, their anything... we have the better talent but we're not showing it lately and that's what pisses me off. We're getting tooled by teams we should beat handily

And how many green beers have we had so far? Thanks for the laugh.

Edited by Z-Man