4 replies to this topic

#1 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

On all the other boards here I have been able to turn sigs on and off. Cannot find toggle switch.

I used to be able to state how many posts per page to view. I used to have mine set to 40.

There are other little things I cannot find. I will start to keep track of them. Maybe they are different in this version or maybe they aren't available. I don't know. Help please.

ETA: Moderating team list incomplete.

Edited by StarDew, 08 October 2012 - 05:37 PM.

Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#2 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,085 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

http://www.njdevs.co...ea=ignoredusers

Its on this page !ignore sigs!

#3 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,085 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

From the developer, posts per page is gone for good

We removed it so we can do away with the "st" variable for pagination and use the much better "page" variable name.

It also prevents confusion when pasting links when the user had more posts set.

#4 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:50 AM

ETA: Moderating team list incomplete.

I'd have to double-check, but I think the only ones that are missing are the chat mods who don't also have a role as a forum moderator.

From the developer, posts per page is gone for good

Boo. Like Dew, I had mine set to 40. Makes it easier to breeze through longer topics like the GDTs. However, I suppose it's probably easier on the server to only have to provide 20 posts at a time, even if it results in more pages being served.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#5 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Thnx DM and Rowdy.

Toggle sigs switch on the ignore page. lol One of my favorite pages. ;)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users