EQF Game 2 - Playoff GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers

Steven M.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping you would make a thread, damn superstitions!

Definitely, I woke up and was browsing the forum... Took me a moment to realize there was no GDT and I was like, oh damn! Gotta get on that!

Swarm it up ! Wearing my #26 all day, wearing my state on my chest down here in South Fla, hope all of you are doing the same!

I'm not going to be able to watch tonight due to a Kraftwerk concert at the Museum of Modern Art (...man, that almost sounds like a fake BS excuse, but it's real, look it up!).

I will, however, be habitually checking my phone while I watch those German robot-men play with synthesizers and blow minds with 3D imagery.

I expect to see only good things in those updates, Devils. Only. Good. Things.

I'm not going to be able to watch tonight due to a Kraftwerk concert at the Museum of Modern Art (...man, that almost sounds like a fake BS excuse, but it's real, look it up!).

I will, however, be habitually checking my phone while I watch those German robot-men play with synthesizers and blow minds with 3D imagery.

I expect to see only good things in those updates, Devils. Only. Good. Things.

what album is tonight? how did you score tickets?

I'll be there tonight! Yelling loud and yelling proud, going with my baby! What hotel you staying at Steve? And where you sitting? I'll look for you!

I was at the Mariott in Doral, not really near the arena. Met up with some friends that were in the Miami area as a stopgap, so I didn't have to make the 8 hour round trip from Key West all in one day. I'll be in section 115, row 10 with my Caps-fan-friend who hasn't taken his Backstrom jersey off since yesterday afternoon, but I'll be making him wear my extra MB30 jersey! What about you?