GDT: ECF Game 1 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

NJCroMag

It almost seems like he's a Devils fan and he intentionally wrote an ironic "Dewey defeats Truman" prophecy.

It really does. He for sure has intentionally tried to make the Rangers look bad.

Although I was the innocent who thought no one was so vapid they would in all seriousness, jovially discuss how long you could travel in an hour driving 80 miles an hour.

The thing I still can't understand is how 2 refs missed Del Zotto closing his hand on the puck and throwing it away. Yes, hand passes are ok in your own zone, but not a closed hand throw. Again the officiating has been a factor as it has all playoffs for many teams. There NEEDS to be consistency!

And the blown delay of game on us. replay showed the ref screwed up.If this keeps up it'll be hard not to see the league would love an LA/NY cup final and is doing what they can to ensure that

Edited by Legion15

The best part is that the NY Daily News couldn't give two sh!ts about hockey until this past Saturday night at about 10 PM.

Exactly. They dont even cover hockey lol...yet here they are writing complete sh!t like this. Old dinosaur sports journalists need to go.

Maybe. You think this series is a bad spot for Peter Harrold?

Thats a good question. While NY has a few fast guys like Gaborik, Hagelin and Kreider, Larsson didnt get burned last night. Im not sure how a smallish dman like Harrold would fare against heavy hitters like Callahan and Rupp

Reading the HF Devils board, there are some jerk-off Ranger fans tweeting sh!t about Marty at his oldest son. sh!t about Marty's divorce. What a bunch of scumbags.

It's a douchebag thing to do but not shocked at all. Not above certain fans of all teams to do something like that. The reality is...if you are a public figure, and you fvck up and stuff becomes public...sh!t like this is going to happen.

It's a douchebag thing to do but not shocked at all. Not above certain fans of all teams to do something like that. The reality is...if you are a public figure, and you fvck up and stuff becomes public...sh!t like this is going to happen.

It's fine to do it to Brodeur if he had a Twitter account - I mean, it'd be despicable, but not out of the bounds of what's expected - but to his son is particularly low.

more shots from the fvcking point get rebounds and hit the net. make lundquist scramble for those pucks

I guess I was right more shots from the point... pver his weak glove side

need more of that

we got 2 goals that way tonight