NCAA Fiesta Bowl

Neutral Zone Trap

From Glendale Arizona.

Kick off 8.00pm Eastern.

Big 10-big 12 matchup, this should be a good game. Many argue that the Longhorns should be in the BCS title game as Texas beat Oklahoma in the Red River shootout. Here is a chance for Texas to prove the BCS wrong.

Ohio State has a chance to pull through for the Big 10. The big 10 has had a disappointing season, but a victory for the Buckeyes would be a filip going into next season.

Go Texas Longhorns!

I hope Texas slaughters Ohio State.

McCoy one of the best QB's in the NCAA and the nation.

A Texas size romp would be in order for Ohio State.

From Glendale Arizona.

Kick off 8.00pm Eastern.

Big 10-big 12 matchup, this should be a good game. Many argue that the Longhorns should be in the BCS title game as Texas beat Oklahoma in the Red River shootout. Here is a chance for Texas to prove the BCS wrong.

Ohio State has a chance to pull through for the Big 10. The big 10 has had a disappointing season, but a victory for the Buckeyes would be a filip going into next season.

Texas should be in the BCS Championship game NZT. They got screwed twice the last couple weeks of the season. Fvck Okalhoma and hope they get routed by Florida.

Texas should be in the BCS Championship game NZT. They got screwed twice the last couple weeks of the season

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

SatansDevils, your Brent Musberger impression is to be lauded! :clap::clap::clap:

Now kitten, please put your claws back in and have a go at this photo, though I realize that in all likelihood, its true meaning will be lost on such a passionate (tongue in cheek) bloke as yourself.

ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-921263744-.jpg

And for what it's worth, I can think of other teams that also deserve to be in the title tilt ... so, until there's a playoff system in place, have a nice night!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

SatansDevils, your Brent Musberger impression is to be lauded! :clap::clap::clap:

Now kitten, please put your claws back in and have a go at this photo, though I realize that in all likelihood, its true meaning will be lost on such a passionate (tongue in cheek) bloke as yourself.

ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-921263744-.jpg

And for what it's worth, I can think of other teams that also deserve to be in the title tilt ... so, until there's a playoff system in place, have a nice night!

LOL I remember seeing that on the local news LD, by students of UT no less :blink::giggle: Anyways, I think with controversies like this, Utah this year and in 2004. Hell Boise State has a legit shot too.

There needs to be a playoff system, too many "high profile" schools get a free pass to big bowl games (USC-Florida etc) regardless of their record, it would be nice if said schools actually EARNED the right to a big bowl game.

Now with the Sooners game against the Gators (overrated IMO) I'm supporting the big 12 team. I hope Oklahoma crushes Florida, because that would mean that (should Texas defeat Ohio St) Texas and OU would share the NC.

Go Horns-Go Sooners-Go big 12

Actually, the above fly-over UT's clock tower was sponsored by Texas Tech alumni, which validates the message all the more.

I was happy to see TCU defeat Boise State, and it had nothing to do with the infamous OU-Boise St game (Stoops :argh: ) a couple years back ... if anyone deserves to be whining, it's Utah, who by the way, defeated Oregon St. one week after they (OSU) defeated those USC condoms in OT.

Don't really have a take on Thursday's game, though it would be nice to see Stoops pull a rabbit out of his arse for the first time since 2000-01 season!

... shouldn't of been there anyway

You mean those Big East zebras, right? When is the NCAA going to learn that Big East zebras & bowl games don't belong together??!! Both TX & OSU suffered from their ineptitude!

Officiating notwithstanding, it was (at times) an entertaining game ... gotta love Colt McCoy and OSU's offensive coordinator, who Coach Tressel must have borrowed from the Detroit Lions.

You mean those Big East zebras, right? When is the NCAA going to learn that Big East zebras & bowl games don't belong together??!! Both TX & OSU suffered from their ineptitude!

Officiating notwithstanding, it was (at times) an entertaining game ... gotta love Colt McCoy and OSU's offensive coordinator, who Coach Tressel must have borrowed from the Detroit Lions.

:giggle: I hear ya LD, I don't know why OSU didn't stay with the run, they were killing us.

Big East officials like you say do not belong in BCS bowls games.

Good luck to your Sooners on Thursday night :)