Red Bulls have won the Supporter's Shield!

DJ Eco

Did I not agree the thread was in the wrong place? Don't really know why I'm bothering here.

I will continue to slowly marvel that the goal song thread will soon have more pages than the lockout one from LY.

You said the other thread was okay because it is something people want to complain about.  I'm trying to tell you the reason why that one is acceptable has nothing to do with complaining vs. positive, it is in this forum because it involves Devils broadcasts, that is it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said the other thread was okay because it is something people want to complain about.  I'm trying to tell you the reason why that one is acceptable has nothing to do with complaining vs. positive, it is in this forum because it involves Devils broadcasts, that is it.

Ok, I will just sit and wait for the next 3 page thread about how awesome something is, provided it comes into view during a broadcast.

Ok, I will just sit and wait for the next 3 page thread about how awesome something is, provided it comes into view during a broadcast.

Well to take it a bit further we typically create threads to laugh at or complain about particular commercials, not just random topics relating to commercials.. For instance the "somebody left the gate open" commercial.. And typically these commercials are mentioned numerous times prior to thread creation in order to get a consensus that the commercial is annoying/funny to a large number of members.. And then yes, you may make a thread in Hell..

See, it's that simple :P