My experience tonight vs buffalo

JRZYRIPPER

I got to the stadium and they couldn't find the tickets under my name for the good drive. The wound up giving me 4 in section 112 row 5. Boring section by the way if you want to join in the chants. After the game I waited for autographs. John Merrill walked over to us and signed for everyone. The came a sweet a$$ ford raptor and I saw it was gelinas. He signed for me and as he signed I told him that when he scores I sing peanut butter jelly time. He and his friend riding shot gun died laughing and have me a high 5. The last signature I got was cam Jannsen. He said here you go and the stole my sharpie. He did say thank you for the pen. If you are curios he drives an old late 90s ford explorer. Schneider drives a new Audi s5 and zajac drives like a lunatic.

You had two pitchers of beer before a 7:00 game, and you're struggling with grammar at 12 a.m.? I think your window for blaming the alcohol closed long before you got home and made this mess.

Now that's spot on on....by the way....I drive a 2012 Buick Regal and sign my paycheck every week with a pen that I still have .