GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS@ NY RANGERS 2/3

ThreeCups

Good call threecups, good call!

Thank god he's much more accurate here than in the NFL threads :P

Too bad Marty allowed his now-customary soft goal against the Rangers, got them right back in the game. We usually light up Biron but I think this third period's gonna be hairy now.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Really happy with that period. Glad to see them listen to me and come out that 20 min ready to rock. Overall another good period. Shame to see that shutout given up but still as long as we get this win tonight, itll be tremendous for the team's self confidence for quite some time.

Still pissed about those Marty chants though. Ranger fans never cease to amaze me with their stupidity and arrogance.

Too bad Marty allowed his now-customary soft goal against the Rangers, got them right back in the game. We usually light up Biron but I think this third period's gonna be hairy now.

That was a big goal even if it's 3-1. Typical Devils giving up one after they score in a minute or so. The Rangers are a comeback team in games they were down 2-3 goals. They may not win/tie them all, but they've done it all year coming back. The Devils win this game if they stay out of the box and match the work ethic because that's how the Rangers are able to stay in games like they do.

I really am not comfortable with this 3rd period at all. I just have seen this script before by both teams.

If the Devils win this game, it'll show alot. The 7-1-1 aside, this is the type of games "good" teams settle down in, play their game and win. I am very curious to see how much stronger and confident they are mentally in their game compared to a month or so ago. This is a good test.

The Rags are a better team then people think. I wouldn't be shocked if they win a round or two. If they get a piece or two at the deadline, they could be dangerous.

Edited by SJP20