NFL Week 12!

CRASHER

Did you see the two officials on that side actually huddle-up when he did that? I swore, I thought they were going to decide to drop a flag. If that's any other quarterback in the league, do they even extend him the courtesy of discussing the call just because he throws a tantrum?

I suppose he's earned it. Doesn't mean I have to like it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is like a hot potato tonight. So many bobbles and fumbles

Tommy you big baby, I didn't see you complaining on the pick play on in the third quarter.

ha...you know that was a legit PI. But Brady went into such an immediate tirade that I wonder if the refs decided not to throw a late flag because of it. I think if he keeps quiet the flag might be thrown

big drop by welker

Can't ask anymore out of the Pats' D than they've given.  They've done all they really can.

Tommy you big baby, I didn't see you complaining on the pick play on in the third quarter.

I couldn't resist getting Crosby flashes on that one.  Both transcendent talents but like Crosby, Brady does have his whiny moments where you think great player but good grief.  Of course like the Canadian media doesn't call out Crosby, our media'll never call out Brady.  Though Brady's sometimes worse with his own receivers than the refs even.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Games on welker for that

As terrific as he is, he's going to be remembered for some pretty unfortunate things. 

Holy hell there were a LOT of moronic, crazy finishes today!!!!

(not to mention lost in all that.... Dumbo did his job, got them down the field....and set up the winning FG.... signs of the Apocalypse indeed :blink: )

I saw the comeback in Carolina....and kinda felt it coming in New England....that San Diego one was NUTS

and now Tennessee in the playoffs if they ended today.....really??? :ninja:

just another Sunday in the NFL eh??

Different era for sure...damn near no lead feels safe. 

Since defense is no longer allowed be played in the NFL, why build your team to play it? That's the big thing......I don't think I've ever seen a team run for 280 like Denver did and still lose though, I gotta look that up....

can they simply ban the 6-seed in the AFC and give the #3 team a bye??

**edit**...it was last year :lol:

Kansas City rushed for 352 yards against the Colts, easily breaking the record for rushing yards gained in a losing effort and also for rushing yards differential in a loss. How do you lose when you rush for so many yards? Brady Quinn threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown and threw another pick in the Colts’ end zone. Another Chiefs drive ended on a fumble inside the Colts’ 20-yard-line. But the turning point of the game may have been when Quinn was stuffed on a fourth-and-1, one of the few times in the game that the Colts’ run defense won the battle at the line of scrimmage.

Edited by CRASHER

If Pittsburgh or Baltimore wins the #6, either one of those teams would be scary.  I think NE, IND, or CIN could all potentially get picked off (none of those teams are really locked in).

I think if Denver wins their game against KC this week, they'll win out and claim the #1.  It will get very interesting if Denver loses that one (I still think they'll win the divison...even at 10-2, I think KC would stumble at least once, maybe twice)...suddenly NE would have a legit shot at winning the #1 seed, though I can't see them winning out (I think they'll lose @Baltimore).    

If I were to make a guess today, I think Denver will be the #1, and NE the #2.  Cincy's sched is tough enough that the tie-breaker they hold over NE probably won't factor in, and Indy looks like they're limping down the stretch. 

Let's take a look

KC:

Dec 1 Denver 4:25 pm   Dec 8 @Washington 1:00 pm Dec 15 @Oakland 4:05 pm Dec 22 Indianapolis 1:00 pm Dec 29 @San Diego 4:25 pm  

Denver:

Dec 1 @Kansas City 4:25 pm Dec 8 Tennessee 4:05 pm Dec 12 San Diego 8:25 pm Dec 22 @Houston 1:00 pm Dec 29 @Oakland 4:25 pm

Three common opponents and very winnable games in the other two.....if KC doesn't get their DE's back though they're screwed....their corners can get beat deep left, right and sideways, and that's a problem (especially since all the teams KC has left can chuck it and chuck it deep, except maybe Oakland)....

As for the 6-seed, Baltimore's offense is terrible....the Steelers still can't block and I don't trust that fossil defense of theirs.....but I'd have to give any team that played Cinci a fighting chance right now....

the only team who would scare me is if San Diego got in...they have a VERY good and balanced offense.....

The only reason I remember that game last year is I was glad to NOT have faced Jamaal Charles since fantasy season was over :lol:

Can't really see Denver losing any of those games after KC, even with their VERY vulnerable defense.  And both Houston and Oakland could very well be mailing it in those last two weeks. 

What an awful loss for Denver.

It is in the way they lost, but it probably won't affect them that much.  What it does is make the KC game more important...if Denver had beaten NE, then the KC would've been a little less of a "gotta win". 

I have hard time believing that Denver is going to win less than 13 games, and I have a harder time believing KC will win more than 12 games.  KC was a nice story, but that schedule over the first half of the season benefitted them big-time...I give KC all the credit in the world for winning those games (it's a major accomplishment in today's NFL not to stumble against beatable opponents, especially nine straight times), but KC just isn't THAT good.  The only team capable of catching a 13-win Denver team is NE, and that would require the Pats to win out.  I think NE probably loses at least one game in the next five.  Denver is probably hanging on to the #1 seed. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976