NFL Week 13!

CRASHER

Next time BB is writing sh!t down on the sidelines, I hope it's the names of potential defensive coordinators that can replace his puppet Patricia.  Hopefully Brady can bail him out yet again.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story of Jets' season is the unbelievable regression of Geno Smith.  This guy DID have good games and good moments against some good teams. 

And the Genius' D gets torched on a deep play.  Same old sh!t.

It was curtains once defenses figured him out. We didn't know it at the time, but it never had a chance if continuing. You could only mask for so long that Geno Smith is not an NFL qb.

we need to cut bait with him quickly because he's worse than Sanchez. At least Sanchez 2012. That's hard to do

I'm still stunned by Smith's regression.  It was just SUCH a dropoff.  Never saw that coming.

NE up by three with 3:12 left in the game...only way the Genius' D holds this lead is if Houston makes mistakes on O.

Two plays, two first downs for Houston.  No surprises there.

4th and 13 for Houston.

FINALLY, a stop.  Thank God for the Pat offense and Gostkowski (two 53-yard FGs).  Pat D was a joke today.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Same old Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Always good for a pick at the worst possible time.

KC looking more fraudulent by the second.  Oh well...just about everyone knew they'd be exposed once their schedule got tougher.  The one thing that can be said about them is they at least find a way to beat lesser teams. 

Amazingly, they've still got a shot in this game...Denver's D is beatable. 

KC has no chance if their receivers are going to drop catchable balls. 

Whoever the #4 seed is, suffice it to say they can't WAIT to play the Chiefs.  They did a hell of a job with what they've done after last year, but the party's over. 

And oh yeah...Rutgers corners suck.  See McCourty, Devin (who at least became a decent safety).

Rams have nothing against san Fran. So much for your rams pick man. Can't double boldin,crabtree and Davis. Got his weapons back. Defense been lights out today.

Eagles play first half's it seems. They dont play offense the second half and thats gonna bite them in the ass when they play a real team

Same ol' Chargers.  Just when you start to think there's reason to take them seriously...they show you why they shouldn't. 

KC FINALLY starting to catch the catchable balls.  Drops have killed them today.

And KC shows they're not quite ready for prime-time yet...they play hard, but they make too many mistakes...the kind of lack-of-execution mistakes that you can't make against better teams.

Every team in the AFC is extremely vulnerable, Denver included.  Peyton is in the same position Brady is...having to lead his teams on a lot of scoring drives to cover up for his defense.  

Saints :rofl: !!!!

I do feel bad for LCB yesterday....he took the Bills loss as bad as I've seen a human being take a regular season loss......

He was in the state?  I'm surprised he thought the Bills had a realistic shot to run the table although with their schedule I suppose they could have actually been 8-7 going into the New England game to end the season.

He was in the state?  I'm surprised he thought the Bills had a realistic shot to run the table although with their schedule I suppose they could have actually been 8-7 going into the New England game to end the season.

no I called him after the game and heard the meltdown....oi vey :blink:

Seahawks are completely destroying them. Wilson doing his thing with no receivers. He's so close to being elite. Keep it up seattle.

Yup, he's been awesome, just so it could bite me in the ass for Fantasy. I've got Lynch and the other guy has Wilson and we were virtually tied going into the game.

Need absolute Beast Mode in the second half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD