GDT NJ Devils vs Carolina canes

caron14

thought this was going to be another one of those garbage games after about the first ten minutes of the first.. but they completely turned the momentum around here..... hopeing marty can get a shut out his first game back.. a shut out and a goal now that would put me to bed a happy fan

Random thought. Lets suppose the Devils are on a forecheck trying to dig the puck out of the boards, would it help if the players on the bench starting hitting their sticks on the side of the bench like they do after a fight? I'm thinking a little war drums can go a long way. Haha /rant

Random thought. Lets suppose the Devils are on a forecheck trying to dig the puck out of the boards, would it help if the players on the bench starting hitting their sticks on the side of the bench like they do after a fight? I'm thinking a little war drums can go a long way. Haha /rant

well theyve said they like it when the crowd is loud and into the game ( at home anyway).. but that would never happen for a such situation lol

If zubs/ponni come back, and we move gio to the 4th line with kostopolous and pessonen this team looks very good all of a sudden. We haven't been generating many shots, but we have basically controlled the play against a team that is all about the forecheck. Rolling lines with 2 capable of keeping it in the zone (3/4) has really done us good.

Also patty has looked really off tonight, I hope hes not hurt. he's been slow alot today.

Edited by Sneax