Playoff Scenarios.....

CMaGee

Well, figuring that the Devils will just pull this one out. Let's see who they will play. They could face, Tampa, Philly, Toronto, or the Islanders. I'd prefer not to see the Isles. They are tough, can bang with the Devils, and play well against them, besides the 6-0 beating. The Colosium is tough to play at as well.

Looking at Tampa. They've struggled against NJ all year. Besides Khababulin, they don't concern me. But probably the teams I'd like to see are Philly and Toronto. Both teams are beating eachother around. It's a pure slug fest. Also, the Devils own both teams in the post season. And it appears that Mogilny, (the Leafs best player,) is hurt. How bad? I don't know. Took a stick to the jaw. Philadelphia has never proved anything to me. With the exception that they are heartless.

Am I getting ahead of myself? Maybe. But up 3-0, I think we all, as FANS, have a right to be. The players better focus on the task at hand. :evil:

But Boston away now!

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Devils have to just beat the team in front of them. In this case it's the Bruins. If and when they do, one can speculate on the unfolding scenarios. But don't turn speculation into wishfulness. The Devils always seem to have trouble with teams that were wished for them to play.

RD you know someone was going to bring up the Conn Smythe, so why not talk about this? ;)

:lol:

BRODEUR IS THE MVP BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YESSSSSSSSSS CONN SMYTHE WINNNNNER ALL THE WAYYYY!!

....well....if...we make it to the second round....and then the round after that....and then that small itty-bitty task of beating the Western Conference team in the Finals...

YES!!!!!!! IT'S CAKE!!!!!! CANCEL THE PLAYOFFS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Oh, but man...we haven't even won the first round yet! Oops! :rolleyes: