GDT Game 5: LA Queens @ NJ Devils

mouse

I've said this before, and I will almost certainly say it again. I have no fvcking idea how this season ends, but I am so proud of this team's heart.

Also, I was so terrified about starting the thread, but onddeck started his first thread for game 4, so I was hoping the first time luck would keep going.

Definetly we need first timers to start threads no

Tetando do meu HTC EVO

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

broudeur played awesome. stupid question but i saw some of you collect stanley cup jerseys. I know marty's jerseys are more expensive thanothers, is his jersey tonight worth more cause it was pulled over his head and has a story? (sorry watch Pawn Stars and i could see them saying that). just a dumb question i was wondering. Only disappontment tonight is i got confused why that Iphone commercial is funny when he sasy "Linquisa" nad my wife explained it ten times but i dont get it, at all. So she did that app thing and i asked "why are ranger fans such jerks" (See dailynews editorials of bitter ranger fans getting their opinions printed) and she got an article saying the Devils ahve no money whatsoever to resign parise.Ill save that for another thread but it was disappointing.

that said , sorry got off topic, but im real proud of this team. proud last year in their final run to get into the playoffs, this is just as impressive. keep it up.

*make a run but just miss the playoffs ( i made it sound like they did)

\

Edited by sirbutlust

This is the first time this postseason someone really stood up to the Kings. They've never felt the pressure. It was always a comfortable four or five game series win for them. And as much as it's remarkable, it's going to bite them in the ass here. The Devs have seen all kinds of adversity in these playoffs and for the Kings, the real possibility of blowing a 3-0 lead... They are going to feel the pressure on Monday and they don't know if they're going to handle it.

This is actually happening guys! We can tie this thing up! Haha, I'm happy like a kid. :yea::lol::D

And it is me or is it hard to tell what's fuglier about the Sutters, their faces or their voices? Darryl's just as uncomfortable to listen to and look at as Brent was...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Darryl looks like a monkey!

Kings haven't had a challenge all playoffs that's why they're so..."good"

Their "talent" is coming from confidence they got from beating those other teams they had an easy time with, and we're the first one to challenge them, especially since they went up 3-0 and thought we would just roll over. I'm still not buying more than 50% of all the Kings' hype the media spews out.

This is the first time this postseason someone really stood up to the Kings. They've never felt the pressure. It was always a comfortable four or five game series win for them. And as much as it's remarkable, it's going to bite them in the ass here. The Devs have seen all kinds of adversity in these playoffs and for the Kings, the real possibility of blowing a 3-0 lead... They are going to feel the pressure on Monday and they don't know if they're going to handle it.

This is actually happening guys! We can tie this thing up! Haha, I'm happy like a kid. :yea::lol::D

I didn't see enough of the other series to comment on the "standing up" observation.

I think what we've seen are five games that could have gone either way. Like I said in my earlier post, I think the Devils have managed not to get frustrated against a team that is very frustrating to play against. That's been their greatest strength as a team in this series...and Marty has now given up one regulation in goal in four out of five SCF games. He really has been terrific.

broudeur played awesome. stupid question but i saw some of you collect stanley cup jerseys. I know marty's jerseys are more expensive thanothers, is his jersey tonight worth more cause it was pulled over his head and has a story? (sorry watch Pawn Stars and i could see them saying that). just a dumb question i was wondering. Only disappontment tonight is i got confused why that Iphone commercial is funny when he sasy "Linquisa" nad my wife explained it ten times but i dont get it, at all. So she did that app thing and i asked "why are ranger fans such jerks" (See dailynews editorials of bitter ranger fans getting their opinions printed) and she got an article saying the Devils ahve no money whatsoever to resign parise.Ill save that for another thread but it was disappointing.

that said , sorry got off topic, but im real proud of this team. proud last year in their final run to get into the playoffs, this is just as impressive. keep it up.

*make a run but just miss the playoffs ( i made it sound like they did)

\

I don't know what happened with the jersey but I doubt it. If it's a jersey worn during a milestone like wins or something really dramatic and well remembered happens then it's worth more. But I doubt it would be worth more just because of an incident.

It's officially a series.

Win or lose, gotta love this team's heart. Down 3-0, winning two straight. That's balls. And they have the chance to be even ballsier.

One game at a time. We're going going back back to Cali Cali.

Last night was the second time this week I woke up at 3 a.m. dreaming the Devils had a tied series Maybe it's a sign?

I don't expect to get much sleep this weekend, but I'm happy to suffer for the team.

Marty and the D. Just terrific.

Still think Hedberg should've started every fourth game? :giggle: