213 replies to this topic

#101 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Anyone else not get their ST package yet?

I got it but what prize I will be receiving was not included...

#102 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Just got home. Still no package.

#103 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

I have a My UPS account so anything being shipped to my house I get notifications on. My package was delayed today, I bet most of your packages are delayed as well. Here is the reason why.

1/21 11:35AM Delivery rescheduled due to the holiday / Package will be delivered next business day.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#104 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,653 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

I literally 'just' got it a half hour ago :lol:

And I got the ice cream suite to a game next month :)

Mine arrived around 7 tonight. I also got ice cream suite. Mines in march though.

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#105 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Just got a text from my wife saying as of two minutes ago, still no package at our house. I hope we're not the only ones still waiting....

#106 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Just got a text from my wife saying as of two minutes ago, still no package at our house. I hope we're not the only ones still waiting....

You're not, still nothing for me as of 3:30.

#107 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

When we got home last night from the **!!HOME OPENER SHUTOUT OF THE FLYERS!!** the package was at our front door. Food cards, ticket vouchers, commemorative pin, letter of thanks, and another sheet saying they will be in touch at a later date about the remainder of our perks.

Edited by Brick Pig, 23 January 2013 - 08:44 AM.

#108 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

i thought everybody got the ice cream suite for the same game, which was confusing as to how they were going to do it. i guess i'm a lucky fan that got the rags game for the suite.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#109 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

I got the "President's Suite" for the April 1st game with Rich Krezwick stopping by during the first period. This was my top choice as I think Rich is the man, and I had the ice cream suite last year

Edited by Colin226, 23 January 2013 - 09:31 AM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#110 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

I'd just like for my package to show up eventually haha.

believe-devs.jpg

#111 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

what's the ice cream suite anyway? I can't find any info on it.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#112 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

what's the ice cream suite anyway? I can't find any info on it.

Devils have a massive suite (can hold up to 90+ people or be split into 2 suites) located just below section 133.. You basically watch the game from there, with all you can eat ice cream and toppings, as well as brownies and cookies for the game

I had a lot of fun there last year as it's a great view.. Unfortunately, that was the game where Parise scored with 2 seconds left and it got disallowed
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#113 NJ4life

NJ4life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hey Guys, I got the Saturday 2/9 Pittsburgh game as my suite option. They are sending me 16 tickets for the suite to bring whoever i want. If anyone got this option and is interested in swapping games with me, i'd be happy to give up this game for your game as i've got plans this day already!

PM or reply here

#114 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hey Guys, I got the Saturday 2/9 Pittsburgh game as my suite option. They are sending me 16 tickets for the suite to bring whoever i want. If anyone got this option and is interested in swapping games with me, i'd be happy to give up this game for your game as i've got plans this day already!

PM or reply here

You didn't just win suite passes you actually won an entire suite! That's awesome!

#115 NJ4life

NJ4life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

You didn't just win suite passes you actually won an entire suite! That's awesome!

Yea, it's awesome!! last year i got 2 suite passes and the ice cream snacks. This year is way better, a full suite and it says bring 15 of your friends with you!

Edited by NJ4life, 23 January 2013 - 07:38 PM.

#116 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

After reading my information a little more closely, I see that my wife and I will be watching warm-ups from the penalty box. At the moment I can't recall the date, but I think it will be pretty cool.

#117 BCdevil

BCdevil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

PM or reply here

We got the suite for the 3/19 game against the Rangers. I might be looking to switch with someone who got a weekend game but, unfortunately, the 2/9 game is the one that I know doesn't work for sure. As a heads up, we got the suite 3 years ago and we received 16 suite tickets, 2 parking passes and either 2 or 4 (can't remember) suite passes for people with regular tickets. So you might be able to have more than 16 people in there, especially since you already have the extra tickets.
Posted Image

#118 bondman99

bondman99

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Are the suite passes only for returning season ticket holders? I've been getting partial plans but this year is my first as a season ticket holder. I got the package in the mail today, but there was nothing in there other than my tickets, a voucher for 2 tickets to 1 of 4 games, and a pin.
Posted Image

#119 NJ4life

NJ4life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

We got the suite for the 3/19 game against the Rangers. I might be looking to switch with someone who got a weekend game but, unfortunately, the 2/9 game is the one that I know doesn't work for sure. As a heads up, we got the suite 3 years ago and we received 16 suite tickets, 2 parking passes and either 2 or 4 (can't remember) suite passes for people with regular tickets. So you might be able to have more than 16 people in there, especially since you already have the extra tickets.

Thats even better if true. If you come accross someone else with a suite willing to swap and you don't want that date then send them my way and i'll do the same. I called the devils asking if anyone inquired to swap dates and i'll let you know what i hear back from them. I can't imagine 2 people with suites to a Ranger game and a Pittsburgh game wouldn't be able to find someone else who wants it, lol.

#120 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Finally got mine yesterday. Got seat upgrades for two games in February and the ice cream suite for 4/10 against the Bruins

believe-devs.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users