Romney on the 47%

squishyx

Saying we don't know what the context is the same as it being out of context. It leaves you with the same result: being unable to correctly assess a statement due to lack of information. A rose by any other name is still a rose, get it?

Obviously they don't mean the same thing. If a box holds 2 or 3 items, you say it holds 3 and I say I don't know how many it holds, it does not mean I'm saying the box has 2.

Obviously they don't mean the same thing. If a box holds 2 or 3 items, you say it holds 3 and I say I don't know how many it holds, it does not mean I'm saying the box has 2.

Whatever you say. There's no other implication you could have been making by saying that you don't know what the context was. Both being out of context or not knowing the context provides the same issue. So if the means were different(maybe), but the end was the same. You're free to say I don't know what I'm talking about, I guess, but c'mon you and I both know what you were trying to say.

"Well, clearly in a campaign, with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question-and-answer sessions, now and then you're going to say something that doesn't come out right," Romney said. "In this case, I said something that's just completely wrong."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.