'The Dancin' Larry discount'

Jerrydevil

I once had a Rags fan ripping on our mascot by basically saying he looks like an idiot and that "we need dat mascawt to get Debbies fans excited at da game!"  I told him I would take our mascot 100 times out of a 100 over their fvcking stupid fat, drunken dancin' idiot Dancin' Larry.

He also looks like a child molester.

I once had a Rags fan ripping on our mascot by basically saying he looks like an idiot and that "we need dat mascawt to get Debbies fans excited at da game!"  I told him I would take our mascot 100 times out of a 100 over their fvcking stupid fat, drunken dancin' idiot Dancin' Larry.

He also looks like a child molester.

The video itself plus your comments have me laughing like a madman.

I'm sure there are Ranger fans watching that commercial and mumbling, "Fvcking h0m0 Larry, he's getting paid now."

Edited by Jerrydevil

The video itself plus your comments have me laughing like a madman.

I'm sure there are Ranger fans watching that commercial and mumbling, "Fvcking h0m0 Larry, he's getting paid now."

I am sure Rags fans are getting all jealous so they will all try to dance their way at the arena to commercial contracts.

Oh wait, I forgot they won't since MSG priced them out of the arena.  I wonder what all the "fans" at MSG think of Larry when he is doing his thing and he is surrounded by suits.

WAIT, have NONE of you guys read about this dude yet? Guy wears a branded jersey in his seats behind the glass to generate marketing....

7fad8940-e476-11e3-b2c3-25e41eb5bd86_pho

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/jersey-fouls--what-the-heck-was-that-snack-chip-sweater-at-msg-014315887.html

It was a typical scene during the national anthem at Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The crowd in a frenzy. John Amirante bellowing each line. And a man in a snack food jersey seated along the glass.

Edited by DJ Eco

WAIT, have NONE of you guys read about this dude yet? Guy wears a branded jersey in his seats behind the glass to generate marketing....

7fad8940-e476-11e3-b2c3-25e41eb5bd86_pho

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/jersey-fouls--what-the-heck-was-that-snack-chip-sweater-at-msg-014315887.html

No, I missed that one! That's quite ingenious. Did Jimmy Dolan come looking for his cut?

FVCK ALL AMERICAN FORD

fvcking douchebags kept 200+ people waiting in the freezing cold in 2012 for the Praise signing while they spent 2 hours letting friends and family skip the line and walk from warm car to front door. Then told everyone waiting to leave and that Zach was leaving. fvcking unorganized douches. I wanted to bite the guys dumb nose off his stupid face.

• Like 1

Most Ranger fans I know don't like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost got into a fight with his friends, biggest scumbag-type Rangers fans you could imagine. My friends and I just came from the skate at Yankee Stadium (and we were playing the Predators that night). Dropped my friends off at Penn Station but we went to get drinks/food at the Molly Wee Pub before their train. We all had on our Devils jerseys and we expected some heckling because the Rangers just beat the Islanders something like 4-1, big margin.

We sit down, order, and this guy's friends get right in our face, "You know the Devils lost tonight right?" (Predators just scored on the Devils in OT a minute earlier) and hold his phone up to us. We're like, "Yeah," and he's like "Devils lost," and we're like "Okay," and he's like "Devils got scored on in OT, why aren't you watching?" and we began to ignore him. He was holding his phone to us the entire time and gradually kept moving it closer and closer until his phone is literally touching my face, like pressed firmly against my cheek and he keeps telling me the Devils lost and who scored the OT goal, etc., and asking why we weren't watching, and all hell broke loose.

I let out my usual barrage of insults, asked him how young he was when he saw their last Stanley Cup parade, must have been in elementary school, actually had to explain that we just came from skating at Yankee Stadium because our team actually cares about its season ticket holders (although I later found out Rangers did something for theirs a week later, but he clearly didn't know about it because he didn't believe that we just skated there), he kept making fun of my one friend who was drinking water, no beer, kept asking him why he was a fa***t and only drinking water. 

Long story short, my buddy who goes to Harvard had a French exchange student (a girl) with him who defused the situation, thank god. Imagine, it's her first day in New York, we get her to come with us to skate at Yankee Stadium and then she defuses what was seconds away from becoming a hockey rivalry saloon-style brawl; must've been something to write home about haha... If not for her, I was probably going to get blacklisted from the Molly Wee Pub, I was seconds away from smashing his face in with a broken bottle, I was ready to go to jail; this guy was that very special kind of antagonist/instigator, Sean Avery level. The whole time, Dancing Larry was sitting there eating wings while his "special" alcoholic friend was being an idiot.

So yeah, fvck Dancing Larry and his stupid fvcking inbred friends.

Edited by DJ Eco
  • Like 1