Gomez future to be determined..

yort44

From what I heard from people and the impression they have... Torts is not so high on Zherdev and this well could happen... or they just trade him

they think our team is a mess... look at the Cap hell Rangers and Flyers are in :blink:

Good point,

In the same vein that Gomez has been a disaster at MSG, Briere is as good as gone in Philly.

Drury is going into the middle year of his contract. You'd think that'd be the easier one to move, not the one with 5 years on it (although the back end is salary paid vs. cap hit positive for a team that needs to make the floor or doesn't want to spend 100% salary for their cap space)

Edited by maxpower

Drury is going into the middle year of his contract. You'd think that'd be the easier one to move, not the one with 5 years on it (although the back end is salary paid vs. cap hit positive for a team that needs to make the floor or doesn't want to spend 100% salary for their cap space)

I believe Drury has a full NTC and he is also the captain.

The Rangers absolutely did not need BOTH Drury AND Gomer. One would have been sufficient. After watching this season play out, I know what I'd do wrt both players and which one would be out.

If Slats had any clue how to take the pieces at his disposal and build a team from the inside out, the Rangers would be a lot better than they are at this point in time.

With that said, I expect I know how this is all going to end.

B )

gotta get Rolston a great setup man. Hes got his shot, but the puck needs to get to him better. Gomez, while an attractive option for Rolston - good riddance, you want the lights and crowds? go for it bro, just dont bother looking back once its not as good as it seemed.

How can we get Arnott back? Of course I think we've been saying that for the last 7 years!

How can we get Arnott back? Of course I think we've been saying that for the last 7 years!

Buy an X-Box or PS-3 (Perferred)

Purchase NHL 09

go to create dynasty

follow wizard set up

go to "trade player"

Figure it out from there B )

Buy an X-Box or PS-3 (Perferred)

Purchase NHL 09

go to create dynasty

follow wizard set up

go to "trade player"

Figure it out from there B )

NHL 08, reunited the "A" line (Elias has 4 hat tricks and i'm only a dozen games into the season :D )