Devils First Round Schedule

thelastonealive

NHL BS, next time Marty should say he needs the rest to pull reverse psychological BS. How biased can they be I'm not going to go into it but we were the hottest team 6 wins In a row and not a mention of it on NHL.com BS site. Oh well. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Hopefully JJ will be back for the second round if any of the series go seven games. Devils have to show desperation here and take it to the net every time.Not too worried about the long layoff, PDB has done a good job at keeping the guys fresh and they normally play with a jump after some time. Yes, Marty could be another story.

Edited by Anhkheg

All this bias stuff is ridiculous guys. Do you really think they're sitting in their little war rooms going "Hmmm, how can we best screw the Devils and their fans?"

We're playing the Florida Panthers. It's not going to draw the ratings Pens/Flyers or Bruins/Caps will. As such, we start on the night when ratings are traditionally crap anyway.

I would imagine so. My assumption is that MSG+ gets the games listed on NHL Network, and then NHL Network picks up one of the local feeds (either MSG+ or whatever Florida uses) to air on NHL Network.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't imagine NHL Network sends it's own crew to Sunrise or Newark for a first-round matchup, right?

Hell ya me too

Oh you live in Philly dont you? You poor poor man. Well if you want to meet up at a bar depending on where you actually are in Philly Friday night and get them to put the game on let me know. Im going with a few buddies of mine.

Edited by Quinn01

MSG+ gets all the games locally in round 1. National coverage becomes exclusive in Round 2

I would imagine so. My assumption is that MSG+ gets the games listed on NHL Network, and then NHL Network picks up one of the local feeds (either MSG+ or whatever Florida uses) to air on NHL Network.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't imagine NHL Network sends it's own crew to Sunrise or Newark for a first-round matchup, right?

Unsure. It could be an NBC produced game on NHL Network. It is unclear what the playoff plans are regarding that.

If they use the local feed with NHLN graphics inserted my guess it will be MSG+ used

All this bias stuff is ridiculous guys. Do you really think they're sitting in their little war rooms going "Hmmm, how can we best screw the Devils and their fans?"

We're playing the Florida Panthers. It's not going to draw the ratings Pens/Flyers or Bruins/Caps will. As such, we start on the night when ratings are traditionally crap anyway.

This......if we were playing the pens,then Weds it would be.

The league places us absolutely last to play. Every other team will have a little break heading into rd 2. We won't, unless we sweep. Sucks..

The way things have gone the last 5 years, let's worry about the 2nd round if we get there eh? It'd be a nice problem to worry about.

Wait I don't uderstand the problem with the channels. Its between VS and NHL network. My basic cable package gets those channels- so I will get every game right?

If you're local you get it on MSG I'm assuming. Only one game is on VS.

Isn't NHL network a pay network? Someone in CA can watch all games except our series unless they pay for NHL network.

The league places us absolutely last to play. Every other team will have a little break heading into rd 2. We won't, unless we sweep. Sucks..

Three game 7's are scheduled for the 26th (including ours) and three are the 25th. Quit whining.

This constant crybaby sh!t that the league is out too get us is embarrassing as a Devils fan.

If we don't win it before 7, with 7 being on the road, that doesn't bode well for our chances down the road anyway. Besides, we might not have to play the Pens/Flyers even if we do advance.