Official 2010-11 New York Football Giants Thread

jagknife

Well, I guess the Giants have shown us who they really are. :doh1:

Over 900 yards allowed over the past 2 games, from what many Big Blew fans had proclaimed; "the best defense in the league" practically all year long? They certainly did show us who they really are.... *Answer - FRAUDS!

..it's tough when you can't play against CFL caliber QB's every week, aint' in gentlemen? ;)

~EDIT: Giant faithful! Don't forget to tune in to; Mike`d up on NBC tonight, to watch your hero Mike Francesa cry.

Edited by Beezer34

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Jay Cutler successfully threw another game-losing interception.

Whatever, I am almost glad this team didn't make the playoffs. With the exception of that one magical year in 07, they only ever disappoint me.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2011/01/mara-never-any-doubt-coughlin-was-returning?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fgiants+%28Blogs%2FThe+Blue+Screen%29&utm_content=Twitter

"100% he's coming back next season, there was never any doubt. There was never any doubt in my mind.. there was never any doubt in Steve Tisch’s mind.. there was never any doubt in the organization’s mind. I told him that last week; ‘Don’t listen to any of this nonsense. You’re going to be back next season, case closed. We still believe in you, and we want you as our coach.' The players play hard for him. He’s very organized, he's smart. He’s everything you want as a coach. I’m obviously disappointed we didn’t make the playoffs. Everybody in that locker room is disappointed. But that doesn’t mean you blow the whole thing up." -John Mara.

....sorry gang. BC goes elsewhere. :whistling:

bill-cowher-super-bowl.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2011/01/mara-never-any-doubt-coughlin-was-returning?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fgiants+%28Blogs%2FThe+Blue+Screen%29&utm_content=Twitter

"100% he's coming back next season, there was never any doubt. There was never any doubt in my mind.. there was never any doubt in Steve Tisch’s mind.. there was never any doubt in the organization’s mind. I told him that last week; ‘Don’t listen to any of this nonsense. You’re going to be back next season, case closed. We still believe in you, and we want you as our coach.' The players play hard for him. He’s very organized, he's smart. He’s everything you want as a coach. I’m obviously disappointed we didn’t make the playoffs. Everybody in that locker room is disappointed. But that doesn’t mean you blow the whole thing up." -John Mara.

That's a good move. This collapse was not Tommy Coughlin's fault. I'm glad the front office was smart enough to recognize that.

That said some of these assistants [cough]Kevin Gilbride[cough] need to go.

Jet fan taunting Giant fan with a picture of another teams coach holding the superbowl trophy. I've seen it all. Why don't you show me a picture of Rex holding it? or herm? or mangina? or groh? or parcells? Make my day.

Jet fan taunting Giant fan with a picture of another teams coach holding the superbowl trophy. I've seen it all. Why don't you show me a picture of Rex holding it? or herm? or mangina? or groh? or parcells? Make my day.

Hurts huh?

....don't worry, Gruden will be available come 2012. :thumbsup:

Hurts huh?

....don't worry, Gruden will be available come 2012. :thumbsup:

haha not even a little bit. I didn't want to see them get in after blowing it last week. I was working I didn't get to see a down. But don't come in here like an idiot, your stuff is garbage anyway. Must be all those bitter years seeing me at 18 watch my team win more championships than you've seen yours. Oh well, the XLII dvd will be a great watch tonight.

haha not even a little bit. I didn't want to see them get in after blowing it last week. I was working I didn't get to see a down. But don't come in here like an idiot, your stuff is garbage anyway. Must be all those bitter years seeing me at 18 watch my team win more championships than you've seen yours. Oh well, the XLII dvd will be a great watch tonight.

..this is quite possibly the saddest post I've ever read on this forum. This is like a White Sox fan making fun of a Mets fan saying; "nani`nani poo-poo.. I'm gonna pop in my 2005 DVD" :razz:

There's no bitterness here pal. My teams playing on.. is yours? If we're calculating past Championships, I guess I'm bitter @ Islander fans too. After all, they have more Stanley Cups than my Devils. :rolleyes:

My post was meant to alleviate you Giant fans speculation on your teams trend of *passing-the-blame*. Sheridan was the patsy last season. Gilbride will certainly be the scapegoat this year. Who's the whipping boy after that?

..but hey, in 45 years your boys have 2 more Superbowls than my Jets. You should be able to jig like a Steelers fan.. I forgot. ;)

Edited by Beezer34

..this is quite possibly the saddest post I've ever read on this forum. This is like a White Sox fan making fun of a Mets fan saying; "nani`nani poo-poo.. I'm gonna pop in my 2005 DVD" :razz:

There's no bitterness here pal. My teams playing on.. is yours? If we're calculating past Championships, I guess I'm bitter @ Islander fans too. After all, they have more Stanley Cups than my Devils. :rolleyes:

My post was meant to alleviate you Giant fans speculation on your teams trend of *passing-the-blame*. Sheridan was the patsy last season. Gilbride will certainly be the scapegoat this year. Who's the whipping boy after that?

..but hey, in 45 years your boys have 2 more Superbowls than my Jets. You should be able to jig like a Steelers fan.. I forgot. ;)

You came in here with the intention of being an idiot and your continuing to be one. No one wants to hear you sack of crap so leave

I can't believe I missed it the first time.. you're 18 years old. :rofl:

So really, you were only alive to see 1 of the Giants 3 Superbowls.. and you write; "seeing me at 18 watch my team win more championships than you've seen yours" ?!? -lmao.

Seeing what..... 2007, and nothing else? Granted I didn't see my teams 1 and only Superbowl, but you haven't seen 2\3 of yours. And you're coming at me with longevity of being a fan?! :giggle:

....go to bed, it's past your bedtime.

Edited by Beezer34

I can't speak for other Giants fans, but there is no blame passing going on here. Those two awful performances were the result of the players not stepping up when it counted, not bad play calling or bad preparation. I saw the foundations of a win in both those games (a lot more than a foundation in the Eagles game).

However, Kevin Gilbride is the worst offensive coordinator ever. I thought he should have been fired back when he was QB coach. But, his play-calling has brought his ineptitude to a new level... I'm just gonna stop before I get too worked up.

as much as i hate the giants coughlins a great coach. i would love 4 my cowboys to sign him if the giants fired him

This collapse was not Tommy Coughlin's fault. I'm glad the front office was smart enough to recognize that.

TC's an excellent coach, and a great man in general. The saddest thing about it all is; Cowher < COUGHLIN! --But few Giant fans can comprehend that, despite the fact that the man won you people a Superbowl. Instead they blame Coughlin for Eli's 30 interceptions, and Bradshaw\Jacobs 6,000 fumbles.. because it's the easy thing to do. When you're head-over-heels in love with the players on your roster, it's far more difficult placing the blame on them.. even though they may in fact deserve it.

I don't care for the Giants.. but I respect the hell out of Tom Coughlin, and I commend Giant fans who appreciate him for what he is. Since becoming Head Coach for the Giants 7 years ago.. he's had only 1 losing season. :noclue: That really speaks for itself, as far as I'm concerned.

My post was making fun of the Giant fans, who want him fired.. but I guess that's "garbage talk" around here.

Edited by Beezer34

I can't believe I missed it the first time.. you're 18 years old. :rofl:

So really, you were only alive to see 1 of the Giants 3 Superbowls.. and you write; "seeing me at 18 watch my team win more championships than you've seen yours" ?!? -lmao.

Seeing what..... 2007, and nothing else? Granted I didn't see my teams 1 and only Superbowl, but you haven't seen 2\3 of yours. And you're coming at me with longevity of being a fan?! :giggle:

....go to bed, it's past your bedtime.

Dude, are you serious? That's the point. I'm younger than you yet I've seen my team win before and you haven't. Get out of here already

Dude, are you serious? That's the point. I'm younger than you yet I've seen my team win before and you haven't. Get out of here already

Just post this from now on....

1173_MinesBigger_BlockArt.jpg

..it's far more accurate for the type of poster you are. :thumbsup:

Edited by Beezer34

You do this same song and dance all the time. Quite frankly, it makes this board look stupid.

..lol, okay pal.

I can see this is becoming a "can-you-top-this" exchange.. and I'll be the bigger person.

.....Better off to let this thread sink where it belongs, as opposed to feeding it further.

Edited by Beezer34

• 4 months later...