GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 2 NJ @ Philadelphia - 5/1/12

NJCroMag

I can't even begin to put into words how proud I am of this group. To do this on the road without Kovy- never expected it, especially after the way it started. Way to fvcking go boys!!!! HUGE win. Section 214 for games 3 and 4, can't wait!!!!

Some of you really need to re-read what you posted on earlier pages of this thread.

Hell when I am one of the most optimistic people during this game you know something is up.

Great solid win by the devils and now we bring it on back home

LGD!!!!!!

I probably would have been annoyed seeing them down 1-0 after two when they were ostensibly dominant after the first few minutes. But it certainly wouldn't have been about effort if they did lose.

no one ever said they dont have heart and they are not resiliant. they have to be with the flaws in their game and how they can make life so difficult on themselves.

the problem is stringing it all together. this effort of heart and resilinace goes only as far as game 3 if they can keep their momentum and confidence they built. you know the flyers will push back and this will start to pick up the intensity. if the devils can use this win as a springboard and gain confidence and pull together this might be the game that looking back catapults them into round 3.

WOW! Whatta game. The 2nd period was one of our most dominant periods in years. Too bad we had nothing to show for it. The boys had to dig DEEP and gut out a road playoff win in a hostile environment in one of our biggest rivals' barn. Amazing win! Has Larsson has earned a spot for now? When Kovy is healthy does Larsson go back in the press box or is Harrold the odd man out?

Well as long as the reincarnation of Tim Cheveldae continues to start for the Flyers...I think we have a chance.

What game were you watching? The Devils dominated the Flyers from 10 minutes in until the end of the game. Bryzgalov was the only reason it was close going into the 3rd, and I wouldn't put any of the goals on him.

What game were you watching? The Devils dominated the Flyers from 10 minutes in until the end of the game. Bryzgalov was the only reason it was close going into the 3rd, and I wouldn't put any of the goals on him.

He's mentally weak, once he got beat he was looking for a soft spot to drop dead on. And he has horrible luck to boot, pokes the puck away from Parise, goes right to Clarkson's stick. He reminds me of Lalime

It'll be funny when we get swept and Lou just says status quo. When will we blow this team up already? Oh wait...

Great win... This is why they play the games, folks. This is why Henrique's double OT winner was so huge.

Let's keep the good times rolling and keep creating memories. This is a great season that we are in the middle of.

Greene had his best game in the league. Solid on defense and had a few great rushes in to the zone. Great decisions all game and even was good on the point on the PP. He needs to be on the PP instead of Harrold if Kovy is still out next game.

Lets win 2 at the ROCK!

It's such a great thing to be watching the Devils play in May, and win big games. We've all missed that. Enjoy the ride ... maybe it will last a while.

Exactly... Feels awesome. It really does. I think most rational Devils fans can say this team has exceeded expectations.

And we're not done yet! Let's keep rewriting the Rock's postseason history!