GDT: DEVILS @ TB 4/16/07 7:00 pm

Devilish34

If they lose this series, Lou should go too. I'm afraid what will wind up happening though is Lou will be allowed to hang around as long as he wants, and then he just hands the job to his moron son. That terrifies me.

If Vanderbeek decides Lou is gone, it's gonna be for a totally different direction. The fact that he was a fan before he was an owner makes me hope that he realizes the old school approach needs to at least be updated.

If they lose this series, Lou should go too. I'm afraid what will wind up happening though is Lou will be allowed to hang around as long as he wants, and then he just hands the job to his moron son. That terrifies me.

Lou should not be fired if the Devils lose this series. Also, the Devils already won THIS series.

Great, I can't wait for Devs/Sens. Surely we have an ENORMOUS advantage in net considering it's future Hall of Famer Martin Brodeur vs. this Ray Emery clown. No way in hell Emery outplays Brodeur. Especially in game 1 at home. Watch Marty set the tone by making some huge stops and getting in Ottawa's head.

Edited by '7'

Great, I can't wait for Devs/Sens. Surely we have an ENORMOUS advantage in net considering it's future Hall of Famer Martin Brodeur vs. this Ray Emery clown. No way in hell Emery outplays Brodeur. Especially in game 1 at home. Watch Marty set the tone by making some huge stops and getting in Ottawa's head.

Hahahahaha

Because surely that Ottawa team is no good and can't possibly make the finals and Ray Emery definitely isn't having a fantastic playoffs. Why, I'm sure he won't carry them to the finals and then be the only one who plays in them while the rest of the team cowers in fear of Chris Pronger and his Dean-McAmmond-killing elbows.

Stop re-writing history like that was supposed to be another cakewalk series that Marty blew all on his own.

Great, I can't wait for Devs/Sens. Surely we have an ENORMOUS advantage in net considering it's future Hall of Famer Martin Brodeur vs. this Ray Emery clown. No way in hell Emery outplays Brodeur

Don't think Ray Emery had to make a big save in that series. The first line was completely shutdown due to some stud russian defenseman. Name is similar to the guy we got, but can't be the same player.

Listen, if Lou Lamoriello walks away, there is no way his son is getting the job. The nepotism ends when Lou is out.

I heard Volchenkov is a real weak link on the Ottawa defense as well, slow as sh!t. I think our speed can expose him. :P

Marty played well in that series after the first period of Game 1. But hey, people need to keep rolling out their revisionist history. We couldn't hold the Sens' jock.

Revisionist history? 4 of the 5 games were decided by 1 goal.

look at this doozy that brodeur lets in to tie the game (1:34)

Edited by '7'

Revisionist history? 4 of the 5 games were decided by 1 goal.

look at this doozy that brodeur lets in to tie the game (1:34)

Bring up the goal, not the saves. LOL. There's been a critic and there's being a douchebag and you're crossing the line early and often. Well, fun is going to be coming soon for self-loathing Devils fans, they won't even have to reach anymore.