NFL Week 15...the birthday edition!

CRASHER

So, don’t tell me you didn’t watch all those snow-filled football games and thought “damn this is the coolest thing EVER”….you know you did….and with big Mama Nature threatening to snow us all in for my Birthday Week (poor Jamie…she won’t even give herself a day for herself unless I make her….now she has to deal with my raging ego on overdrive for a damn week….ha!)…scary to think that we only got three Sundays left of this….but enjoy them!!(well except Brian, I hope him a very miserable fantasy football Sunday and two weeks in a row of lying down :P ), I better hurry up and write this before the Shanahan’s put me on the bench for the rest of the season now that my knee is doing better too…..

Thursday Dec 12th:

San Diego at Denver:

Gee thanks NFL….I get the “gift” of Peyton Manning ass kissing to start my birthday with when  this game ends tonight….I’m thrilled….I’d rather see Texans/Jags III personally (that game was fun in its own way last week)…this game will be too, the Chargers can put up points as well as anyone and Phillip Rivers has been pretty good….but they don’t got the guns to run with the Mannings all game long, they’ll stay in the firefight…just run out of damned bullets….

Winner: Broncos

Game Quality: Anti-Football GLORIOUSNESS!!!!

Sunday December 15th:

1pm:

REDSKINS at Atlanta:

Oh mmmyyy!! This was gonna be a special kinda anti-football on its own…then Mike Shanahan took his sh!t to NEW levels of douchery on us….so let me get this right: in the playoffs last year when Griffin was hurting, you left him out there until Seattle all but ripped his legs off….you let a second year QB with no training camp reps and his own unsureness in his knee go out there and play in the first month when he obviously wasn’t fully ready….but NOW…when he’s as healthy as he can be, and NEEDS the reps for next season….NOW you sit him down and play Kirk Fraking Cousins!?!!? What the sh!t?!?!?!? And people wonder why I hate this little weasel!!! (I am in the camp of the theory that this is to showcase Cousins so they can trade him in the off-season and get back some of those picks they invested in Griffin in the first place to get some defensive players to fix this team…)….but I can’t see a team coming out and playing for a dead coach walking, who’s now spiting his own nose, and an Atlanta team which has showed up to play the last few weeks….and hell the Rams need more top 5 picks in this year’s draft, right?? J

Winner: Falcons

Game Quality: the mother of ALL anti-football!!

49ers at Tampa Bay:

Grrr…dammit….with AP likely out this Sunday I was hoping to put Bobby Rainey in and get a good game out of him….and then I saw the 49ers coming to town…yeah they MIGHT let down a little after slaying the Seattle Dragon (barely)…..but Colin Kapernick is still trying to get used to having all his toys ready and healthy for the playoffs (THROW TO VERNON DAVIS please…kthxbyebye!)….with three tougher games left for Tampa, maybe we can finally nail this coffin in Schiano and send him sliming back to an irrelevant chump school like Rutgers where a buffoon like him belongs, that would be a sweet birthday gift actually….a Schiano pink slip!! (or for certain people to replace the nice chair in my living room that was broken on Monday night from over-use :P )

Winner: 49ers

Game Quality: DUD

Seattle at NY Giants:

The Giants only beat bad teams…..Seattle is the best team in football….to quote Stan Lee… ‘nuff said!! Seattle gets over their butthurt from last week pretty quickly…moving along….maybe Eli throws more INT’s then the Giants get in points….

Winner: Seattle

Eagles at Minnesota:

The Eagles get to dust all that glorious snow and mess off their gear and at least play indoor football this week against the Vikings…who had it all in their hands last week with the Ravens and just fell a bit short of the bowl in their offensive pissing contest in Baltimore next week….now the big question here is Adrian Peterson….will he?? I’m gonna assume not….I don’t get breaks like that after all….well I guess maybe I did, since I did get Nick Foles for Donnie Avery in the trade of the year for me….the Eagles have everything going right now….and Nick Foles doesn’t throw INT’s unless it’s a winter wonderland out there….and lord only knows who will be handing the ball off…and running with it (as bad as Josh Freeman was a month ago….isn’t it time to see if he was worth the $3 million you gave him??)….the Eagles pull this out and maybe put Dallas out of my misery BEFORE week 17 even hits…..

Winner: Eagles

Game Quality: ** (just on the injury carousel in Minnesota)

New England at Miami:

Wow…this game has HUGE implications….almost as big as the holes and problems on both teams….but if this follows the formula of late (funny how the NE football team takes after the NE wrestler and gets their ass kicked, then becomes Super-Cena….give moves of doom, an onside kick recover and a crappy PI call later and Super-Brady hits the F-U on the Browns)…my God Miami has even had a shell of a running game the last few weeks, Daniel Thomas even cracked a 100 yards for the first time since Chris McCabe did it in Madden 12 with him (I’m still baffled at how THAT happened)…no doubt the Patriot offense is gonna be hurting without Gronk…but Shane Vereen has been playing well since his return (and made Ridley very benchable in NE), and the Pats only put up 27 points with Gronk last time and at home (sad that the NFL has regressed to a point that 27 points is considered “only”)….the Pats shouldn’t be able to expose the O-Line in Miami (which again, does seem to be improving without the Bully Victim of the Millenia, notice how FAST this story has gone away since Martin seems in the wrong..hmmm)….and there’s only so many times Brady can pull the Superman act in a row after all….

Winner: Miami

Game Quality: ****

Bills at Jaguars:

Oh dear….this is a tough one….the Bills stay in Florida to play THE hottest team in the AFC…yes really….the Jaguars are playing hard, and playing well….and this is in spite Chad Henne being their QB….imagine if this team ever had a real QB…they’d be the reals! Now the Bills are reeling too…EJ Manuel is struggling again and this team may be in a bit of shock still after blowing it to Atlanta in the Toronto Bowl and basically wrecking their own playoff chances….maybe a win or two and Jacksonville lets them use the city name again even…they are the team playing better and looking like they have something for next year (hell give Manuel those WRs and see how good he becomes), or maybe I can just do the damn Bills a favor and give up on them so they surprise us this week…..don’t really need to…scary as it sounds….Jacksonville is playing too well now to pick against them…..no joke!

Winner: Jaguars

Game Quality: ** ( I do enjoy those Bills though!)

Houston at Indianapolis:

And the reboot begins in Houston (FINALLY) Gary Kubiak is fired…like 5 years too late….and now Wade Phillips gets to hug it out and play out the season while the GM and beyond look for the guy who’s gonna get a high first round draft pick next season to re-start this franchise….Houston has looked like a team that’s mailed it in since Kubiak tapped out on the sideline before the half….the Colts are a mess too, the line can’t block, the defense looks out of gas aside of the two pass rushers….but Andrew Luck is still getting it done, despite no one not named Hilton helping him out on offense…with KC and Jacksonville left on the schedule…this might be the only gimmie left for the Colts…they’d BETTER take advantage….

Winner: Colts

Game Quality: * ½ (not exciting but not anti-football worthy)

Bears at Cleveland:

The Browns might still be reeling after blowing that game to the Pats after the 2:00 warning last week….and it doesn’t matter who the QB is for the Bears this week (I’d contend McNown is the right guy and would be considered the QB of the future if he wasn’t 35 already…he’s done an AMAZING job…heh…comeback of the year maybe?), the Browns do have a scrappy defense and Josh Gordon will get his yards like he always does….but the Bears have too much and need this game too much for the Browns to get in their way….hell Cleveland might feel like summer compared to the weather in Chicago last Monday even!!! Plus the Browns have lost four in a row….business as usual there….

Winner: Bears

Game Quality: *** (there’s some good weapons and matchups here!)

4pm:

Chiefs at Raiders:

BIG game for the Chiefs….with the Colts (probable playoff opponent) and San Diego on the schedule, the bleeding was stopped thanks to the REDSKINS last week, and now it’s time to show things are back to they were a month ago in KC..I think the Raiders also might have tapped out on this season after last week (a bunch of the bottom-feeder teams seem to have done that….)…as long as Rashard Jennings plays and gets his yards that’s all I’m gonna ask from the Raiders….they don’t have the long-term QB on the roster, and while the Raiders do have receivers…like I said…they’ve packed it in….Chiefs now get to smile and feel better like a lot of teams do this week….

Winner: Chiefs

Game Quality: DUD (Raiders seem out of gas)

Jets at Panthers:

The Panthers get to go home…lick their wounds….fix their offense and unleash their defense on Geno Smith and the Jet offense….It’s really hard if not damned near impossible to make a legit case for the Jets to win this one….this has mismatch written all over it…anything the Jets try to do, Carolina does better…too much defense…too many players on offense….special teams….you name it….Carolina gets their “football chicken soup” Sunday afternoon….

Winner: Carolina (this is the “feel more betterer” game)

Green Bay at Dallas:

Will A-Rod go??? Does it really matter??? Matt Flynn is fully capable of leading the Packer offense and Eddie Lacy against this pathetic joke Jerry Jones calls “a defense” (hey look on the bright side, after having the worst defense of all time, you can always fire the DC and bring in Rob Ryan did after he was fired from….oh….yeah… *sulk* ), not saying the Packer defense is much better…but at least their premier pass rusher actually shows up in the big spot…It is December and the Cowboys tent folding has begun (it’s not on the quarterback….least not yet)….and all Dallas really needs to do is win the 2 NFC East games they have left (assuming Phily doesn’t sweep Min and Chi as well)…and save the big collapse for the annual Week 17 disaster…I can’t even get upset or rant and rave about this….unless it kills Jerry Jones….or negates the blackmail pics that Jason Garrett has (or Jerry has a ginger-fetish…)…yeah…go Pack go…..least this should be high scoring…..

Winner: Packers (I could start for GB and throw for 350 :P )

Game Quality: ** ½

Cardinals at Titans:

Don’t look now but at 8-5 Arizona is sniffing the wild card spots in the NFC only one game behind Carolina and San Fran…and a game left with the 49ers in the bank (the bad news is that they go to Seattle before they host the Niners…) that makes this a MUST win for the Cardinals….the passing game is improving and the Titans have lost 4 of 5, and just haven’t been very good since Jake Locker was put on IR…it’s really tough to make a case for them….and besides my fantasy greed of pulling for Larry Fitz…it would be fun to see Arizona keep this Wild Card thing interesting as long as possible (and tank da God I made the best of 5 wins or less with the Cardinals….LAST YEAR….come to think of it….I got stiffed on my free dinner at Grillstone….dammit….it sucks having deadbeat and borderline split personality ridden friends doesn’t it…) anyway…Arizona should have no trouble in Tennessee at all….

Winner: Arizona

Game Quality: * ¾ (meh…..)

Saints at Rams:

I think the entire Rams staff has stopped caring about football and is doing two things… 1. HEAVY draft scouting …. 2. Pulling out the REDSKIN voodoo dolls and laughing as this Shanahan mess makes that team implode even more…..enter the Saints who need this game to all but lock up the NFC South and at least the 2-seed in the NFC…the Rams secondary is a mess too….translation: this is NOT the week to be going against Drew Brees in fantasy football….just hope he leaves the dopey jean commercials and his stupid wife’s yoga pants at home….this won’t be a close game…..

Winner: Saints (Drew Brees + Dome = ass kicking)

8pm:

Bengals at Steelers:

Not the best of games to pick this week for NBC…the Steelers are all but done and Big Ben puts up lil man numbers against the Bengals D….maybe Bob Costas can whine for three hours about the evils of Mike Tomlin standing on the sideline and messing with the integrity of the game…no…wait, that would be talking football!!! The Bengals did impress last week in putting down the Colts (not without a helluva fight from Andrew Luck mind you)….and I get the feeling this week will be much of the same this week…especially if AJ Green gets free again….

Winner: Bengals

Game Quality: **

Monday November 26:

Ravens at Lions:

This is a rough one to figure out….the Ravens are AWFUL on the road (1-5)…the Lions are decent at home (4-2, but should be better for a playoff team)….and are just glad they have a roof over their heads and Calvin Johnson doesn’t get a damned snow shower all game long this week…there’s been some smack talk between Calvin-Tron and some fool Raven safeties who wanna be made famous….they’re gonna get their wish…nothing like firing up the other team’s offense when your own team needs an atomic bomb to get their offense up to meager pop-gun status….I was thinking this a toss-up game, but the more I think about it and break it down as I type….the more I’m liking the Lions (and hell the NFC is better anyway after all….)

Winner: Lions

Game Quality: ** ¾

NFL Power Rankings Week 11:

AFC:

1. Denver…Maybe tossing awful pizza dough will make him play in the cold
  2. New England….one last week up top…
  3. Cincinnati …..a nice win at least…
  4. Ravens.... someone owes a ref a reach-around me thinks….
  5. Chiefs….beating Washington makes you one step better than Indy for now

NFC:

1. Seattle….still the man….
  2. New Orleans….still the man ….at home…..
  3. Eagles…One snow plow closer to winning the NFC East….
  4. 49ers….can they get the new toys ready in time??
  5. Carolina….cheer up…it’s the Jets this week!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland doesn't have receivers. Thats one of their issues. And I heard they might take a look at cutler (they seem dysfunctional at qb)

They have homerun hitters, but they don't have the 80-100 catch guy you can depend on every week....I keep hearing the Titans might too....or Houston if they hire Lovie Smith....someone's gonna pay a stupid amount of money to Jay Cutler next year....no doubt....

They have homerun hitters, but they don't have the 80-100 catch guy you can depend on every week....I keep hearing the Titans might too....or Houston if they hire Lovie Smith....someone's gonna pay a stupid amount of money to Jay Cutler next year....no doubt....

Words wouldn't be able to describe the idiocy of the Chicago Bears organization if they let Jay Cutler walk away for nothing. Who are they replacing him with, Josh McCown? Rofl. I understand they have like 30 guys with expiring contracts, but this is your franchise QB we're talking about here.

Words wouldn't be able to describe the idiocy of the Chicago Bears organization if they let Jay Cutler walk away for nothing. Who are they replacing him with, Josh McCown? Rofl. I understand they have like 30 guys with expiring contracts, but this is your franchise QB we're talking about here.

I'm torn....can you sign Cutler to a team-crushing Flacco contract with his injury and performance history? I'm not sure you can....

Would I even take Cutler over say....Romo?? Probably not

I guess it depends on how convinced you ARE that he IS the Franchise QB for the next 5-7 years....

He shouldn't be starring this game. I know Chicago fans are aggravated cause McCown is playing great.

McCown is too old to be the answer....I get "win now"....I do....but you need as much time to analyze Cutler as possible with the dollars involved

Peyton just took the TD record. Pretty sure

Nope, he needs four more, but it's a meh record at this point anyway.   I pointed it out in another thread, but of the top 15 single season QB TDs, 7 of them happened in 2011 or later, and the only two that didn't come fairly recently were Marino's 48 (1984) and 44 (1986).  The game has changed through the years since Marino's 48, Manning's 49, Brady's 50, Manning's whatever he winds up with this season.  Is there any really way to compare those numbers, when the game was clearly different each time those totals were accumulated?

Anyway, last night showed the problem with bully offense/bad defense teams.  Offenses like the Pats' of the last several years and this year's Broncos bully up and fatten up on the many meh and bad defenses out there, but usually at some point (either as the weather turns or as the playoffs begin), such an "unbeatable"-looking offense finds itself getting shut down, at which point they need their crappy D to step up...and it usually doesn't. 

I think Denver won't be hurt by this loss...NE is now in the driver's seat for the #1 seed, but that could change as early as this Sunday, and they still have the Ravens, and with the way the last three weeks have gone, a game is going to break against them soon (or so it feels like), so though it's great that NE has a shot at the #1 in Week 15, I don't expect them to nail it down.     

don't look now but San Diego is having a HELLUVA football game....

leave it to Peyton Manning to play the fantasy football playoffs like the real ones again :lol:

Brady has been more prone to front-running in recent years, and he doesn't hold his emotions in check as well as he once did, but the main difference between Brady and Manning is that one is a little prettier, and the other one is a bit grittier.  Peyton is simply not as much of a battler as Brady is.  Peyton's eight playoff one-and-dones isn't 100% on him, but he hasn't been nearly as good in the playoffs as he is in the regular season, and even the most ardent Manning fanboys can't dispute that (though many gloss over and ignore it).   

Brady has been more prone to front-running in recent years, and he doesn't hold his emotions in check as well as he once did, but the main difference between Brady and Manning is that one is a little prettier, and the other one is a bit grittier.  Peyton is simply not as much of a battler as Brady is.  Peyton's eight playoff one-and-dones isn't 100% on him, but he hasn't been nearly as good in the playoffs as he is in the regular season, and even the most ardent Manning fanboys can't dispute that (though many gloss over and ignore it).   

Agreed...it's like Peyton's brain over-processes in the playoffs and he mentally blue screens of death in the big pressure situations...its comical because he gets a TOTAL pass about it from the football world....

if I got the stats right....Phillip Rivers is now 8-2 in games under 40 degrees....funny fact for a San Diego QB indeed.....I do hope Rivers gets a ring one day, he seriously deserves one too.....

Agreed...it's like Peyton's brain over-processes in the playoffs and he mentally blue screens of death in the big pressure situations...its comical because he gets a TOTAL pass about it from the football world....

if I got the stats right....Phillip Rivers is now 8-2 in games under 40 degrees....funny fact for a San Diego QB indeed.....I do hope Rivers gets a ring one day, he seriously deserves one too.....

He gets a pass? That's all the football world talks about when it comes to Manning.

Also ironic that you talk about Rivers deserving a ring in the same breath when he was an enormous playoff choker when the Chargers were the dominant team in the AFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gets a pass? That's all the football world talks about when it comes to Manning.

Also ironic that you talk about Rivers deserving a ring in the same breath when he was an enormous playoff choker when the Chargers were the dominant team in the AFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FANS....yes....not the media....and certainly not on NFL Network....yeah they'll mention it....and then they'll poo-poo it talking about bad defenses and other nonsense....

Rivers played in an AFC Title game with a torn ACL (the same game Tomlinson didn't play in) and gave the Pats in their building all they could handle....and the Chargers were never THE team in the AFC at any time like NE and the Peyton-Colts and Broncos have been...they were close, but they were always #2 or #3 to those teams.....yeah Rivers has had his blowups over the years, but I can't think of one in the playoffs specifically when the game was on the line....Rivers could QB my team any day!

The FANS....yes....not the media....and certainly not on NFL Network....yeah they'll mention it....and then they'll poo-poo it talking about bad defenses and other nonsense....

Rivers played in an AFC Title game with a torn ACL (the same game Tomlinson didn't play in) and gave the Pats in their building all they could handle....and the Chargers were never THE team in the AFC at any time like NE and the Peyton-Colts and Broncos have been...they were close, but they were always #2 or #3 to those teams.....yeah Rivers has had his blowups over the years, but I can't think of one in the playoffs specifically when the game was on the line....Rivers could QB my team any day!

The Chargers were 14-2 in 2006 and suffered a bad home loss to NE in 2006 as a #1 seed.  Rivers wasn't very good in that game, but it was his first playoff game (3rd year in the NFL, first as the full-time starter), so I can't kill him that much for that one. 

His other playoff games have been kind of a mixed bag.  His highlights are beating the Colts twice in back to back years (once on the road, once at home).  What hurts him is that his postseason numbers are quite a bit worse than his regular-season numbers.  For what passer ratings are worth, he's at 96.0 in the regular season, and 79.2 in the postseason (8 TD, 9 INT in 7 playoff games).  Brady is also 96.0 regular season but is 87.4 postseason (with a good 42-to-22 TD-to-INT ratio over 24 playoff games), Manning is at 96.9 regular season and 88.4 postseason (32-to-21 TD-to-INT in 20 playoff games).  Manning's overall postseason numbers are bloated by three huge games as a Colt against teams with zero defense in 2003 and 2004 (Denver twice, KC once) where he threw for 12 TD and 1 INT.  His TD ratio in his other 17 playoff games is just 20-to-20, which helps to illustrate how ordinary he often becomes in the playoffs.  Brady had a 14-to-3 TD to INT ratio in his first 10 playoff games (all Patriot wins), but has been inconsistent since (28 TD and 19 INT), and like Manning, has seen those numbers bloated by a "fatten up" game, where he threw for 6 TD and 1 INT against the Tim Tebows at home.  Since the 10-0 playoff run to start his career, the Pats are 7-7 in playoff games, and when the Bronco-bullying game is taken out, Brady's TD-to-INT ratio is only 22-to-18 in the other 13 games, which isn't great.   

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Chargers have had some brutally tough losses this year, but Mike Mccoy and Ken Whisenhunt have done an incredible job, similar to the work Chip Kelly has done in Philly. This team was a fvcking mess last season. The offense was a disaster, and the Defense was worse. The defense is still pretty messy and a lot of work has to be done, but to even be 7-7 is pretty damn great.

Props to Pagano too for a really great game plan last night.

The Chargers were 14-2 in 2006 and suffered a bad home loss to NE in 2006 as a #1 seed.  Rivers wasn't very good in that game, but it was his first playoff game (3rd year in the NFL, first as the full-time starter), so I can't kill him that much for that one. 

His other playoff games have been kind of a mixed bag.  His highlights are beating the Colts twice in back to back years (once on the road, once at home).  What hurts him is that his postseason numbers are quite a bit worse than his regular-season numbers.  For what passer ratings are worth, he's at 96.0 in the regular season, and 79.2 in the postseason (8 TD, 9 INT in 7 playoff games).  Brady is also 96.0 regular season but is 87.4 postseason (with a good 42-to-22 TD-to-INT ratio over 24 playoff games), Manning is at 96.9 regular season and 88.4 postseason (32-to-21 TD-to-INT in 20 playoff games).  Manning's overall postseason numbers are bloated by three huge games as a Colt against teams with zero defense in 2003 and 2004 (Denver twice, KC once) where he threw for 12 TD and 1 INT.  His TD ratio in his other 17 playoff games is just 20-to-20, which helps to illustrate how ordinary he often becomes in the playoffs.  Brady had a 14-to-3 TD to INT ratio in his first 10 playoff games (all Patriot wins), but has been inconsistent since (28 TD and 19 INT), and like Manning, has seen those numbers bloated by a "fatten up" game, where he threw for 6 TD and 1 INT against the Tim Tebows at home.  Since the 10-0 playoff run to start his career, the Pats are 7-7 in playoff games, and when the Bronco-bullying game is taken out, Brady's TD-to-INT ratio is only 22-to-18 in the other 13 games, which isn't great.   

Just because the Chargers had the best record....didn't make them the best team that season....there were quite a few years that the rest of the AFC West was pretty awful too, and it made it easy for SD to get fat on it....I wonder how much of the dip in his numbers was related to Marty's habit of being too conservative in the big game and running too much and playing for field goals (esp when you have a gun like Rivers, and weapons like Gates and V-Jax and even LT who was an amazing pass catching back)....very few if any other big name QBs in this no-defense era were so held back by their coach like Marty was well known for....and just in time for the Marty-Ball Football Life next week....might have to watch that....

Chargers have had some brutally tough losses this year, but Mike Mccoy and Ken Whisenhunt have done an incredible job, similar to the work Chip Kelly has done in Philly. This team was a fvcking mess last season. The offense was a disaster, and the Defense was worse. The defense is still pretty messy and a lot of work has to be done, but to even be 7-7 is pretty damn great.

Props to Pagano too for a really great game plan last night.

Yeah they've done a nice job of shuffling the deck on the fly and made some great draft picks (Keenan Allen and even Te'O fell into the perfect spot for himself in SD...might even grow into being the next Junior Seau for them)..... Ryan Matthews is a new back with them...certainly a coach of the year type job based on the mess that Norv and the Lord of No Rings left behind.....

Yeah they've done a nice job of shuffling the deck on the fly and made some great draft picks (Keenan Allen and even Te'O fell into the perfect spot for himself in SD...might even grow into being the next Junior Seau for them)..... Ryan Matthews is a new back with them...certainly a coach of the year type job based on the mess that Norv and the Lord of No Rings left behind.....

Allen is as good of a pick as you can ask for. He dropped a lot from where some Mocks had him. But everything about that offense was such a disaster last year. They were 31st in yards per game. Even the Jets averaged more. They couldn't run. Their o-line couldn't run or pass block. Rivers looked like a shell of the player he once was...and now 4th in yards per game. The o-line is still shaky, which makes the transformation all the more impressive.

Incredible 1-year turn around.

Watch for kc. They get there peieces on d. and they could do some damage in the playoffs.

Eh....can they beat Indy or Cinci?? Sure....but then can they go into New England and take down the Patriots?? (Brady made a LIVING out of shredding defenses like this, esp since the Chief corners stink and you can beat them deep early and often)....I'd not make that pick....unless Jamaal Charles run like Hulk-A-Mania on them.....brother!