NFL Week 15...the birthday edition!

CRASHER

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa has a good d. But no offense. So it should be a win. There schedule is easy from here on

I was rooting hard for Schiano since I went to Rutgers, but I the Bucs need some serious help.  Good win today.  Having Crabtree back is gonna make this a dangerous team in the playoffs.  Hopefully Staley is back eventually.

That might be the single-worst coached football game I've ever witnessed and we've had some beauts as Jet fans.  But good god, Dallas cost itself points in the first half by throwing the ball constantly in the redzone, they kept throwing it in the second half with a huge lead and still running the ball well.  Romo's gonna take all the blame (and he'll NEVER live this one down) but really this game's on Garrett IMO.

lol Dallas deserves to lose.  Why you continue to throw the football with the lead when Murray's averaging like eight yards a carry is ridiculous.

THIS

That might be the single-worst coached football game I've ever witnessed and we've had some beauts as Jet fans.  But good god, Dallas cost itself points in the first half by throwing the ball constantly in the redzone, they kept throwing it in the second half with a huge lead and still running the ball well.  Romo's gonna take all the blame (and he'll NEVER live this one down) but really this game's on Garrett IMO.

THIS.....the whole coaching staff should be lined up and executed.....I'm not mad because Dallas lost....I'm mad because I hate stupidity....it pisses me off....it infuriates me....and that was the stupidest 4:00 in not only NFL, but quite possibly SPORTS HISTORY....I don't give a sh!t if there's 15 IN THE DAMN BOX, you're up TWO SCORES AND MAKE THEM EARN IT.....now Dallas will win next week and embarrass themselves again with Phily in their building in the NBC Flex Game and I will hang out with a bottle of whiskey and hope to hell Jamie's working so she doesn't have to see this .....

Tampa is heading the right direction. San Fran is gonna be hard to stop.

I'm rooting hard for Tampa.

But WTF Dallas?  Seriously these choke jobs almost feel scripted.  That interception seemed too good to be true.  I despise both teams, but I was rooting for Dallas because I hate the Packers just a tiny bit more.  That was a disgusting collapse by Dallas.

Dallas beats redskins. Chicago beats Philly. Philly done really. Cowboys have the divions record thr beats out philly. Philly nerds to win both games to be in they can't be tied with dallas. Dont see it happening.

I'm rooting hard for Tampa.

But WTF Dallas? Seriously these choke jobs almost feel scripted. That interception seemed too good to be true. I despise both teams, but I was rooting for Dallas because I hate the Packers just a tiny bit more. That was a disgusting collapse by Dallas.

Dallas beats redskins. Chicago beats Philly. Philly done really. Cowboys have the divions record thr beats out philly. Philly nerds to win both games to be in they can't be tied with dallas. Dont see it happening.

You haven't watched the Cowboys during the entire Jason Garrett error.....Dallas will be down 20 points by the end of the first quarter against Phily....book it.....

If the head coach has an ounce of testosterone in him he grabs that QB by the face mask and SCREAMS at him "IF YOU DO ANYTHING BUT HAND THIS BALL OFF I WILL KICK YOU IN THE DICK AND PUT SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WILL HAND IT OFF"......its not that difficult.....

God I hate stupid people!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas plays the division better. You csnt book sh!t. That game will be life or die for both teams.

You do know who's won the NFC East the last two years correct??

Do you know how they've won the Division in those years??

They played Dallas in a winner takes all game where Dallas took an Epic Meal Time Sized sh!t in the NBC game in both seasons :P

This book has the same ending written all over it.....all of this HAS happened before....all of it will happen again :rant:

Edited by CRASHER

Dallas lost???

Is it December??? Yeup......

Eagles better not lose to Chicago or they done. They need a extra won because of cowboys division. I hate both with my heart there both one and done who ever gets in. Dallas game is the eagles life line.thats all their is to it.history won't always repeat it self.

It's impossible for Phily to be eliminated before Week 17 now....they have a one game cushion on Dallas...all Phily needs to do is win the Dallas game, they'd be 9-7, Dallas would be 8-8 or 7-9, Dallas MUST win to make week 17 matter

You just know the Dallas-Philly game will be the flex game in week 17 too. Its like the same ending for the Cowboys every year, its uncanny lmao.

And I'm grateful for it...like I told my GF...I'll be home dousing a bottle of whiskey as Dallas falls behind 20 in the first quarter....she's still brave enough to want to come by if she's not working.... bless this woman's soul!! (Plus God help her, they're 4-0 when she watches with me :blink: )