NHL SEASON OFFICIALLY CANCELLED

PeteyNice

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight.

:rofl:

You have a petition to the NHL demanding Bob Goodenow lose his job.

:rofl:

Seriously.... I'm laughing so hard I am crying....  :rofl:

That's no way to treat a new guy, although he did just spam without saying hello. Hey bum introduce yourself and THEN spam :evil:

Does anyone know what comes next? It seems obvious that they have hit a brick wall and the only road left is an impasse. I mean both sides are going back to square one with their positions. DO we really have to go down the same road only to hit the road block all over again? :argh:

Does anyone know what comes next?  It seems obvious that they have hit a brick wall and the only road left is an impasse.  I mean both sides are going back to square one with their positions.  DO we really have to go down the same road only to hit the road block all over again?  :argh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless magical things happen, we are at the same place we were in October.

This could be very bad, as I doubt anyone is going to talk over the summer. We could have a repeat next year as well, but either someone will cave eventually or the league will declaire an impasse

What's next is to start over. The NHLPA will say No Cap, and the NHL will say Cap with Linkage to revenues.

The key here is there cannot be an NHL Draft in June without a CBA in place.

So that is the next date to watch for....a settlement must be made in order to select players for the league.

Oh, one funny thing I heard was the coincidence of how the last time the Red Sox won the World Series (back in 1918) that it was also the last time a Stanley Cup was not awarded (1919).

I hope that means the Cup will be awarded next year, and that it'll be another 86 years for the Sox !

Whoa... someone else spicey... but you all, the pepperdude isn't me! If you look on his survey you'll see. No realtion. Just commenting because I wouldn't want him to pay for his unfortunate handle :evil:

• 4 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.