Best place to get retro jersey?

Blown01NJ

Sportsk has them.

I think he wants the red ones and I just checked the only size they have of the reds are XXL and above.  Plus sportsk has the CCM Vintage line of throwbacks while the Rock and other stores have the CCM Team Classics line so he might like one over the other.

i ordered one from sportsk and im having them do the customization. should I be worried????

For Devils I have seen from OK to pretty solid work, so I wouldn't be worried.

I have seen their work on other teams and the quality is all over the place.

i ordered one from sportsk and im having them do the customization. should I be worried????

Nah.  They do good work.  It's not gonna be perfect, but it'll still be good.  Exclusive Pro Sports is the place to get perfect customization.  They take their sweet ass time, but in the end, you'll be greatly happy with the product.

Nice I got my white blank about a week ago and sent it off the EPS the next day.  Josh over there said I should have it back by mid Jan.

Yea they're backed up with the holidays.  

I sent my two Kovy jerseys to get stripped and re customized at the worst possible time.  I've been waiting since the beginning of October to get them back.  Normally for a strip + customization it take 8-10 weeks.  By the time I get them back, it'll be close to 3 months.