Sat, Dec 14 Tampa Bay at New Jersey7:00 MSG+ (Snow Edition))

DevilMinder

First of all please drive safely it is slippery out there. Be careful.

I am truly sorry to see Brodeur in net tonight. Cory needed to gain confidence but DeBoer/Lou are stupid.

It doesn't matter to me who wins the Devils don't belong in the playoffs regardless of the weak division excluding Pittsburgh.

Devils don't embarrass yourself like last night.

First of all please drive safely it is slippery out there. Be careful.

I am truly sorry to see Brodeur in net tonight. Cory needed to gain confidence but DeBoer/Lou are stupid.

It doesn't matter to me who wins the Devils don't belong in the playoffs regardless of the weak division excluding Pittsburgh.

Devils don't embarrass yourself like last night.

I dont' think they embarrassed themselves, they were the dominant team for the majority of the game. They had an embarrassing first period, but as a whole not so much.

Also if we lose this tonight the season is over in my mind. We have won a single game in like 7? This isn't a team capable of going on an 8-9 game winning streak, we are barley a .500 team, so yea. Good job starting marty tonight, that .84 save percentage is really going to help us out tonight. If we win, it was still the wrong choice.

If marty plays well, it more luck than anything, he's going to have way more terrible games then good ones at this point.

Edited by Sneax

I dont' think they embarrassed themselves, they were the dominant team for the majority of the game. They had an embarrassing first period, but as a whole not so much.

Also if we lose this tonight the season is over in my mind. We have won a single game in like 7? This isn't a team capable of going on an 8-9 game winning streak, we are barley a .500 team, so yea. Good job starting marty tonight, that .84 save percentage is really going to help us out tonight. If we win, it was still the wrong choice.

If marty plays well, it more luck than anything, he's going to have way more terrible games then good ones at this point.

Agree