HENRIQUE

JakeDev

Yeah go to the Marketplace and then go to the pinned topic: Upcoming Autograph Signings

:offtopic:

for $60 -- I am ashamed of Scott Stevens and all NHL players who support this sh!t. It's plain and simple unethical because it's an unfair pricing scheme. Signatures should be free. Only rich kids with parents who have money to burn can do this. It's not my problem if people will seek to profit off of a free signature - - fighting the greedy fire started by these lame ass auctioneers with fire is bullsh!t and it's sad these players have lowered themselves to this crap.

Quakers invented the price tag to stop this horse sh!t.... but people are unethical and want to screw their fellow man and even fair-minded people get sucked in.

I disapprove and will not stop saying so as long as people insist on posting this stuff. My right to bitch as much as it is yours to fvck people over for monetary gain. Anyone's annoyance only tips their hand.

Edited by Pepperkorn

Clarkson is playing much better this year, and he is not 'horrible'. If anything, Tedenby is the player I would move down.

Tedenby looks absolutely horrid this year, to the point where I am starting to doubt all the good things we saw out of him last year. If he doesn't shape up soon, I think it's best to send him back to the AHL for more development time.

Tedenby just seems like he's trying to be too fancy, and just needs to go hard to the net to get into a grove, he also is getting much time out there, i know thats kind of a catch 22 because he isnt getting time because he isnt producing and vice versa, but he is definitely hustling out there and playing hard every shift, it'll come imo.

Teddy's been invisible imo. Would not mind seeing him packaged in a trade.

we wouldn't get much in return at this point. anyway i'd stick onto him he has hands and the speed of a great player he justs need to find his game.

i love what Henrique is doing right now. but seriously sykora looks like.....

Edited by Mayday

I missed the last three games, but last I saw everyone was ooh-ing and aah-ing over the effectiveness of the Tedenby-Henrique-Clarkson line. I guess promoting Henrique to the top 6 has taken the shine off the other two turds, so to speak?

With Kovy out Clarkson and Henrique played with Parise last game. So it's really just Tedenby who looked like the other 2 carried him those few games.

Clarkson has been one of the better Devils forwards this season.

With Kovy out Clarkson and Henrique played with Parise last game. So it's really just Tedenby who looked like the other 2 carried him those few games.

Clarkson has been one of the better Devils forwards this season.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Glad to hear Clarky's been stepping up his game.

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/comments/devils_penalty_kill_an_early-season_strength/

DeBoer see's the same thing I do, Henrique needs work on his defense. Very good article. As I checked my stats, Ilya Kovalchuk has been our best PK'er so far this year. He hasn't allowed a PK goal yet an has scored twice making him a +2. Only a -36 CORSI on shorthanded, that is almost what Pelley did 5 on 5 with -32. lol

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/comments/devils_penalty_kill_an_early-season_strength/

DeBoer see's the same thing I do, Henrique needs work on his defense. Very good article. As I checked my stats, Ilya Kovalchuk has been our best PK'er so far this year. He hasn't allowed a PK goal yet an has scored twice making him a +2. Only a -36 CORSI on shorthanded, that is almost what Pelley did 5 on 5 with -32. lol

this is where corsi numbers go wrong. you're dealing with a very, very limited amount of time here. kovalchuk is rarely put out for faceoffs on the PK (he has 10, 1 in the offensive zone, 3 in the neutral zone), and he's played against second units. plus he got that fluke breakaway. i think kovalchuk can be an effective penalty killer but when zajac is healthy i hope kovalchuk will be taken out of that role.

this is where corsi numbers go wrong. you're dealing with a very, very limited amount of time here. kovalchuk is rarely put out for faceoffs on the PK (he has 10, 1 in the offensive zone, 3 in the neutral zone), and he's played against second units. plus he got that fluke breakaway. i think kovalchuk can be an effective penalty killer but when zajac is healthy i hope kovalchuk will be taken out of that role.

Not a chance he should be taken out, Tedenby will lose minutes first and even when Zajac is back a statistical analysis should be done to determine who may lose minutes before Kovalchuk. I would like to limit Kovalchuk's minutes but I hope that comes at the expense of PP.

It's really too soon to be guessing who Zajac plays with when he gets back. It's absolutely going to depend on who's hot and who's not at that moment. I can't imagine that Zajac plays with Kovy unless whoever is centering Parise is absolutely on fire with him. You just can't ignore all the past success that Parise and Zajac have had together.

Chico spoke at the fan club meeting last night and was really high on him. Says he just has this swagger and confidence about him, like he knows he belongs and can play in this league. Didn't say he was cocky or anything, just confident, and Zach loves playing with him already.

Funny story he told...during training camp Chico said he was talking to Mark (N)Єverson and brought up Henrique and said something like "this kid is really skilled and could make the team this year." (N)Єverson, very matter-of-fact says "Nah, too slow. He's got no foot speed. He'll never make it in this league."

Chico spoke at the fan club meeting last night and was really high on him. Says he just has this swagger and confidence about him, like he knows he belongs and can play in this league. Didn't say he was cocky or anything, just confident, and Zach loves playing with him already.

Funny story he told...during training camp Chico said he was talking to Mark (N)Єverson and brought up Henrique and said something like "this kid is really skilled and could make the team this year." (N)Єverson, very matter-of-fact says "Nah, too slow. He's got no foot speed. He'll never make it in this league."

Who the hell is (N)Єverson anyway? Like does he have any place to speak his "Intel"? Ive never actually looked him up but from what everyone posts on here, the dude sounds like a dink.

Who the hell is (N)Єverson anyway? Like does he have any place to speak his "Intel"? Ive never actually looked him up but from what everyone posts on here, the dude sounds like a dink.

He's the Devils beat writer for the NY Post. For the most part, his reporting is typical NY Post tabloid rag garbage. A lot of his articles are wild, unfounded speculation, and his gamers sometimes include subtle (or not-so-subtle) jabs at the team, front office and/or fans. We're all so accustomed to everything he writes being so anti-Devils that sometimes we see jabs that aren't even there.

But once in a blue moon he'll come out of nowhere and scoop everyone on a big story. His work around the Kovy signing was surprisingly ahead of the curve and he knew Sutter was stepping down WAY before anyone else in the press had a clue.

Short version: He's a douche, but has his moments.