N.F.L. Week 6!

CRASHER

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir i have to offically label your defense as tin foil and a fraud.... sorry bout yo'damn luck!

I wouldn't go that far. Not sure where our pass rush went, not sure what Ed Reed is doing, but I do know Ray-Ray just can't do everything (although he tries).

Our corners just F@#$ing Suck. Baltimore DOES NOT give up big plays....until this year. Boy I miss Rex Ryan.

This was the perfect storm today for the giants. everything that could possibly go wrong, did. You can't make mistakes like we did playing the Saints who had two weeks to prepare. The refs were awful today too which didn't help either. I really wish we got more of a test earlier in the season so we could figure out what's been going on. This team needs Aaron Ross back asap and losing Kenny phillips is huge. I have no idea what happened to the Dline, that was the killer.

This was the perfect storm today for the giants. everything that could possibly go wrong, did. You can't make mistakes like we did playing the Saints who had two weeks to prepare. The refs were awful today too which didn't help either. I really wish we got more of a test earlier in the season so we could figure out what's been going on. This team needs Aaron Ross back asap and losing Kenny phillips is huge. I have no idea what happened to the Dline, that was the killer.

The refs were bad, had they called it fair the Saints would have got 70 points.

This is a blessing in disguise for the Giants, they will be better off for it as their schedule gets a little tougher from here on out, the G-men will be fine.

Are you F!@#$ kidding me CBS?????

Dude I had the same reaction, but I actually cursed out the Jets fans too :P

So I guess Brett Fraud is so great he made the FG kicker miss too :blink:

The refs were bad, had they called it fair the Saints would have got 70 points.

This is a blessing in disguise for the Giants, they will be better off for it as their schedule gets a little tougher from here on out, the G-men will be fine.

I'm not going to argue with you about this. I don't bitch about the refs often, I've played and watched the game for years. This is up there with one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. The calls/no calls put the giants in positions to fail. Normally, the giants could have overcome this, but not today in this situation.

I'd give some credit to the Saints offense if I were you...

Exactly it was the Saints offense more than anything.

and just in case anyone was wondering the Giants did beat a quality opponent this year, Week 2 in Dallas. We beat them. 33-31. unless of course there is enough excuses from cowboys fans, then I guess that game was an exception.

Exactly it was the Saints offense more than anything.

and just in case anyone was wondering the Giants did beat a quality opponent this year, Week 2 in Dallas. We beat them. 33-31. unless of course there is enough excuses from cowboys fans, then I guess that game was an exception.

Well they were kind of gifted that one by Romo to be fair, and Dallas ain't that good a team anyway - I mean they barely beat Kansas City with Austin having a career day.

As far as the Jets, they're awful other than the running backs. Thank goodness they're playing one of the five or six truly hideous teams in the league (and of course Calvin Pace cheapshotting Edwards out of the game even makes the Bills' offense that much worse if that's possible). But not putting the game away before the half could still prove costly.

Edited by Hasan4978

God the Seahawks suck. And people wonder why I hate football sometimes. Infuriatingly inconsistent.

One the plus side, my fantasy team has been AMAZING this week. Starting Joe Flacco over Eli Manning was the best thing I've probably ever done in fantasy sports :lol: Plus three touchdowns from Jones-Drew, two from Owen Daniels, one each from Zack Miller and Steve Breaston...hell, the only one not pulling his weight on my fantasy team is the Titans kicker, but somehow I doubt he's even making it onto the field tonight.

I hope CRASHER's taping the Jets game, he'll get enough bad football out of this one to laugh for a month :P

Oh fret not... I'm watching B )

I'm still amazed Lee Evans knew where the end zone was :P

Welp, there goes about half the NJDevs Survival league with Oakland's win. :lol:

Shut up :P

FYI... remember how I said Buffalo's #1 problem was QB play.... it's not Bledsoe to Brady again... but I think the Jets found the QB for the Bills again :lol: