GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

See the above pictures of the engravings? That's the Stanley Cup. I know your team is unfamiliar with it. Read the rules that are required in order to get your name engraved on the cup. Your Welcome.

Plus, with this comment, you are admitting defeat. Nothing has been won yet. Why would a team even THINK this way? Right now, I would rather put Clifford in than Gagne. He's been more game ready than gagne.

"Sutter may also be counting on the move to inject just a little more life into the Staples Center crowd. Gagne missed the final 48 regular-season games with a concussion, so for him to step back onto the ice in the Stanley Cup Final is a pretty inspirational moment. It could bump the crowd from fever pitch to far superior British version of Fever Pitch, and possibly spur the Kings to an early lead. Mind you, considering Los Angeles has only begun to realize they have a team in the last two months, it's also possible they have no idea who Gagne even is. Ba-zing."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/simon-gagne-returns-kings-lineup-game-3-richardson-190052176.html

"Sutter may also be counting on the move to inject just a little more life into the Staples Center crowd. Gagne missed the final 48 regular-season games with a concussion, so for him to step back onto the ice in the Stanley Cup Final is a pretty inspirational moment. It could bump the crowd from fever pitch to far superior British version of Fever Pitch, and possibly spur the Kings to an early lead. Mind you, considering Los Angeles has only begun to realize they have a team in the last two months, it's also possible they have no idea who Gagne even is. Ba-zing."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/simon-gagne-returns-kings-lineup-game-3-richardson-190052176.html

HaHa! Who is this Sigh-Man Gag-Knee?

I hear whenever the name Rogie Vachon is mentioned, the Kings fans think it's a swank new french restaurant.

Is there not a Kings forum online somewhere?

What is it with this mode of thinking? You know why? Because I have been there and done that for 11 years. I thought you guys were more intelligent than Kings fans anyway. So, I'm here where the intelligent fans are. Dude, if you want to be sarcastic, then don't respond to my posts. If you want to talk hockey, then I'm here.

jesus christ why do they keep making articles about Kovalchuk not producing like he should during the playoffs, and keep on IGNORING that he has an herniated disc? fvcking medias

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2012/06/devils_hot_topic_what_has_happ.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

And the fact he is the best scorer in those playoffs in the Nhl...

got a pretty violent blow to the ribs yesterday during a soccer game. So now it hurts when i take a deep breath, laugh, cough... or anything making my rib cage expend...

im SO looking forward to the game tonight... :doh1:

what up sterio, im right there with ya, wait a few days for it to really set in, ive done it a few times, dont bother going to the doc, it will hurt like hell.

what up sterio, im right there with ya, wait a few days for it to really set in, ive done it a few times, dont bother going to the doc, it will hurt like hell.

yeah i know trust me its not the first time lol i just hope i can contain my joy / anger during the game cause its gonna hurt quite a bit lol

yeah i know trust me its not the first time lol i just hope i can contain my joy / anger during the game cause its gonna hurt quite a bit lol

nah nah let it out either way, howling at the moon helps.

i was just kicking it around just now so not so bad.

Should I even bother listening to the broadcast or just put it on mute and turn Matt and Sherry on? HF's making it sound like MSG West other than Doc lol.

And the fact he is the best scorer in those playoffs in the Nhl...

Well let's be fair, Kovy has two non-PP goals in the entire playoffs. And iirc at least one of THEM was an empty-netter.

Yeah he's hurt but the fact is if he's not producing we don't have much of a chance. Same with Zach, Elias (who's been the biggest culprit the last three rounds really), etc.

What is it with this mode of thinking? You know why? Because I have been there and done that for 11 years. I thought you guys were more intelligent than Kings fans anyway. So, I'm here where the intelligent fans are. Dude, if you want to be sarcastic, then don't respond to my posts. If you want to talk hockey, then I'm here.

Dude, it's just completely odd that you, a Kings fan, is on a Devils forum.